25

IN THE LAST CHAPTER::::

"That's correct. Aur mujhe pata hai ki Cadet Shikhawat ne aap sabse apni story share ki hai and you all want to help her..." Again everyone nodded, "That's why I brought you guys here. Hume ek clue mila hai. I'm asking who wants to help us in this mission. I need volunteers. Oh! By the way, you might get killed in this mission... not because the enemy might kill you, but because I might. Because I'll personally train those who volunteers," he told them.

Aarushi gave him a look of pure disbelief. "Tum unhe iss mission me join karne ke liye encourage kar rahe the ya phir mission join na karne ke liye darra rahe the?" she questioned.

"Whatever works," Digvijay shrugged his shoulders carelessly.

His answered made Rajveer facepalm, while Naveen whined, "Main bina insaaf mile hi bhatak ta rahunga iss admi ki waza se," Naina and Aalekh had to stifle their laughter at his whining.

/

/

After torturing Naveen for a few minutes, both Naina and Aalekh raised their hands. Rajveer beamed proudly at the siblings. There was a time when Naina claimed that she wanted nothing to do with Naveen's case but now she was on the front line. Soon, Pooja also raised her arm. Seeing her, Huda and Yudi fist bumped and raised their arm. Ali grinned at his friends and raised him hand. 

"I'm proud of you guys," Rajveer told them with a pride filled smile.

"Good... as mission kaal sham se hi shuru hone wali hai, I won't be able to start training you from tomorrow. We'll start out training from the day after tomorrow. Ab kaal sham ki mission ke bareme baat karte hai," Digvijay stood up and leaned over the table, "Kaal subah Cadet Ghai ko Major Nair ke cabin se uss Alumni ball ke photos mile jaha pe Captain Naveen apne girlfriend ko leke aye the. Hume shaq hai ke wo asli traitor ke bheje huyi spy hai aur usne hi Captain Naveen ko fasaya," he shared.

As expected, all the cadets got excited. "Matlab kaal hum log uss spy ko capture karne wale hai?" Huda asked excitedly.

"Hume yekin hai ki sir yehi karenge," Ali stated confidently.

"Mujhe nehi lagta ki Digvijay sir  aisi koi ringtone bajane wale hai," Pooja said confidently.

Digvijay gave Pooja a bewildered look. "Why the hell would I play ringtone?" he asked.

"She means you won't plan the mission like this," Rajveer clarified.

"Tere cadets tere jaisa hi atrangi hai," Gunny whispered.

Rajveer grinned affectionately at his cadets and said, "They are... and I'm damn proud of them,"

"Cadet Ghai is right. We won't be capturing the spy... we will be targeting her boss," Digvijay told them smugly. "Captain Rajveer will tell you about how we're going to trap that guy," he said before gesturing towards Rajveer.

As Digvijay moved away, Rajveer took his place at the head of the table and started explaining what nuclear triggers were, Naveen's mission, and his current mission. Then, he proceeded to explain how they plan on trapping the real traitor. As predicted, Ali tentatively objected to using Aarushi, while Huda pointed out that beautiful girls like Aarushi shouldn't take risks. He ended up getting a glare from Digvijay that promised him severe punishment in the future.

It was Yudi who asked the real question. "Sir, apne bataya nehi who is the spy? Kya hum jante hai usse?" he asked  curiously.

"Aap sab jante hai unhe," Rajveer answered with a grimace.

Aalekh narrowed his eyes. "Kaun hai wo, sir?" he asked.

"Dr. Ritu Mishra," Rajveer replied.

"WHAT?!!"The cadets stood up from their seats, shocked beyond words. Their jaws were on the floor with they stared at Rajveer with wide eyes.