34

Everyone reached the mess and the cadets cheered seeing Suriji already shouting at his juniors and a few other cadets who had returned that morning. Super six went and gave him a tight hug.

"Arre wo khoteyo! Mardalo ge kya?" Suriji whizzed.

"Aise kaise mar dalenge. Ye tin din humne kaise kate apke yaad me puchho mat," Huda stated dramatically.

"Ye bhaiso ka bhai sach bol rela hai. Apun ne apko bohot yaad kiya," Aalekh told him soberly.

"Haa, Suriji. Jab hum Rajveer ke order kiye huya amazing aur yummy khana khaa rahe the, hum tab bhi apki beswad khana bohot yaad kar rahe the," Yudi told him honestly making rest of the Super six wince and run away from Suriji incase he scolded them as well. Rajveer, Naveen, and Gunny had burst into snickers and proceeded to hide their faces from everyone.

"Oye kya kaha tune? Abhi batata hu... aitthe aa, nikamma," Suriji said pulling Yudi's ears.

Digvijay had watched the entire scene before rolling his eyes. "There has to be a limit to their stupidity," he muttered before joining Rajveer and Gunny to their table, surprising the laughing 3 idiots. "Suriji, Aarushi aur mera breakfast serve kar diziye," he ordered opening the chair beside him for Aarushi. He didn't want Suriji to pull off Yudi's ear. He didn't know when, but he had started having a soft corner for super six.

Rajveer smiled observing Digvijay. He noticed that how subconsciously he had started treating Aarushi more tenderly. Maybe this was why he was so upset. He didn't want to show his feelings to the public, but since his wife was pregnant, he couldn't help himself from displaying his emotions in the public.

Aarushi sat down before Digvijay took his seat. Suriji soon brought two plates for Digvijay and Aarishi. "Thank you, Suriji," Aarushi told him with a kind smile, "Apki Diwali kaisi rahi?"

"Oye, bilkul changi, puttar ji. Apki kaisi rahi?" Suriji asked.

"Bohot achchhi thi," Aarushi replied with a smile.

Suriji left with a nod. Gunny returned with two plates; one for Rajveer and one for himself. Naveen stood behind his friends and observed Digvijay who was staring at Aarushi rather intensely.

"Why is he staring at cadet Aarushi like that? It's as if he's going to be quizzing her about her breakfast items later," Naveen asked his friends.

Rajveer and Gunny burst into laughter at his sudden comment causing Digvijay to frown at them. "What?!" He asked. His question only made both captains laugh harder. "Lagta hai Redbox milne ki khushi me dono pagal hogaye hai," Digvijay rolled his eyes and went back to observing his wife.

"Digvijay, stop staring at me and eat your own food," Aarushi hissed.

"I will... after you at least finish half of yours. Don't forget... you're not alone now," Digvijay reminded. Aarushi smiled before going back to her food.

/

/

Everyone gathered in Digvijay's room after breakfast. Ali and Gunny were sent to make copies of each of the documents while Rajveer and Naina were looking for a trustworthy and reliable media channel. Digvijay personally called the President and requested a press conference. Yudi was given the task to separate each of the proofs copies and give to each of the person that would be responsible for that copy. Aalekh, Huda, and Pooja were sent to BC with a letter from Digvijay to prepare transportation for Digvijay, Aarushi, the captains, and super six. 

"Sir, humse kisi ne puchha ki hum kal kaha jaa rahe hai to hum kya bolenge? Kyu ki agar uss traitor ki chamcho ko bhanak bhi lagi to bohot bari problem ho jayegi," Naina told Digvijay.