~Chapter 29~

Kaitlyn POV

I woke up and I turned around and saw Sammy. I smiled. I got up and went to the bathroom. I was going to shower, so I turned my beats pill on and started listening to Ayo by Chris Brown and Tyga. I turned on the water and stripped down my clothes and got in. I was singing to Ayo when I dropped my shampoo bottle. Ughh! I hate when that happens it makes the loudest noise ever! I picked the bottle back up and used it. When I was done I wrapped a towel around my body and started brushing my teeth I blow dried my hair and all that stuff. I wore a crop top that says "Hug dealer" and some black leggings. When I got out of the bathroom they were still sleeping, so of course being me I put shaving cream on my hand and smack cammed all of them it was hilarious. They were mad and they started chasing me Sammy caught up grabbed my then started tickling me I laughed so hard I almost pee my pants.

-----------------------------------

Later on I gave Madison a bath. I took her to my dads' house and went to Starbucks I ordered a mocha frappe. Then went back to my dads' house I went and played with Madison and took her to the park. She played with the other kids there. I can't believe how big she gotten she's 3! She's so big now I love her so much. Well she gets to visit her dad today even tho we aren't dating she still should see her dad. So I texted Carter.

KB~ Hey do u want to see Madison I'll bring her over for a couple of hours then I'll come back and pick her up.

CR~Yah sure! I haven't seen my baby in a long time and why are u leaving?

KB~idk its just weird.

CR~Okay but stay for a while. I haven't seen you for a couple of days.

KB~Okay.

Then I grabbed Madison and took her to Carters house. I saw him and smiled I miss him but he cheated on me so. "Hey" Carter said. "Hey." I said. He grabbed Madison and started playing with her. "So how have you been?" I asked. "Good how about you?" He asked. "I've been good." I said. "Well I'm going bye then I kissed his check then went home."

A/N okay so I'm not going to write like everyday idk how Kayla writes a lot, but I have so much to do like hw and writing my other story so if I write its going to be randomly so yah just letting you know bc if u are like wtf where is the next chapter it's going to be randomly. And thanks for 1.9k reads luv ya guys❤
~Kaitlyn