~Chapter 13~

Kayla's POV

The next day

---------------------

"Last night Madison kept waking up and crying," I told Kaitlyn. She didn't respond. Ohh well, she's probably really upset about the Carter situation. Today is the day where everyone gets to meet Madison. First we went to the O2L boys. Kaitlyn let Sam hold Madison first since she's trust him the most. Sam looked at her in awe. He said "I can't wait until We have our own baby, babe." I was watching him closesly maybe if we did have a baby, he would be a good father unlike Carter, god he's an idiot. Then after, they passed the her around so everyone can hold her. After, we went to go to meet the Magcon Boys.

---------------------------------

Later on, it was time to meet up with the Magcon Boys, and she's even letting Carter hold her. Ughh. Oh well when we got there I went straight to Carter and slapped him. He yelled "Oww" and I just walked away. Then, she let Cameron, hold Madison, and then after Cameron was Nash, and so on, and so on. When she got to Carter, Kaitlyn hesitated to give him Madison or not, but she still let him hold her. I was really Fudging mad but ohh well.

When he got her he looked at her in awe. Maybe he will be a good father who knows??? But the only question is will Kaitlyn take him back??