~Chapter 27~

Kaitlyn POV

So I went back to my house and saw Carter with a bottle of beer and him naked with another girl I woke him up and he looked confused. He got up put his clothes on and went up stairs.... I went up stairs and started pack. I cant live here anymore+I'm living in a mansion now!!! "What are you doing?!" Carter asked. "Packing."I said. "Why?!" He asked. Because u made out with some random girl in front of my baby! I said. "I did?" He asked. Yah you fucking did! I said. "Just like how u just had sex with some random girl and tried to kill my sister were done Carter!" I said. "Live here but I'm not paying so good luck!" I said. "Please don't leave ilysm I don't what I would do without u!!" He said. "Say that to your other 3 girlfriends." I said. When I was done packing everything basically I went in my Lamborghini ( I think thats how u spell it but its a car)

I went to my new huge mansion and just put everything away Kayla is going to live with me till she finds a house I guess. "Ayee!" I said. "Hey!!" She said. "Sooooooooo.... Did u meet a new boy" I asked her. "Maybe!" She said looking down. "Ohhhhh Kayla has a boyfriend!! I yelled. So after we were done it was like midnight so we just had a movie night I invited Kendall and Kylie over. Kayla invited her "friend". And we just hungout we ordered pizza and watched "The Maze Runner". They all fell asleep it was like 3am. I got bored so I went to 7eleven. When I got there I went and got like 2 bottles of AriZona, the green tea one. When I was walking to the cash register I was on my phone then I fell.... I looked up to see some cute guy. "I'm so sorry."I said. "No its my fault sorry about that." He said. So what are u doing here at like 3 in the morning? I asked. "Oh I was bored so I just wanted to get a movie. "Wbu?" He asked. "Well I was bored all my friends are knocked out so I just came to get a AriZona." I said. "Oh yah, I forgot to tell you, my name is Sammy Wilk." He said. Oh I'm Kaitlyn Bordelon, Bart's daughter I swear I've seen u b4? I said. "Ohhh umm I was in Jack and Jacks music video." He said. "Oh yah!" I said. "Well can I have your number?" He asked. "Yah sure!" I said. I gave him my phone number and he gave me his. I looked at my phone and it said "The Cute Boy". I just laughed. On his phone I put " Girl From 7/11." Then I went home.