♡CHAPTER 41♡

Kaitlyn's POV
-----------------------
I woke up in someones arms I turned around and saw Carter, a smile appeared on my face. I moved his arms and got up carefully so I didn't wake him up. I went into the bathroom and started getting ready for the day. I turned on some music on my beats pill and started singing Habits by Tove Lo. When I was done showering I grabbed a towel wrapped it around my body and got out of the shower. "Wow! I didn't know u had that good of a voice. Your amazing!!" Someone said. I turned around and saw Carter. "Holy shit u scared the crap out of me!" I said. He started laughing and I did to. "Did I wake you?" I said still laughing. "No Matt texted me then I heard you singing." He said. "Well can you get out I need to get ready still." "I've seen you naked before." He said and smirked. "Shut up." I said laughing. I was waiting for him to get out and he didn't so I gave up and just started changing. When I let go of me towel he whistled. "Omg." I said. I was done changing and we just started brushing our teeth. He changed then we went downstairs he started cooking the bacon while I made the eggs. "I smell food!" I turned around and saw Dylan and Kayla.

-----------------------------
*later on*
"I'm bored!!" Matthew said. "I am to!!" I said. "Let's go to the beach each let's go get away!" Carter sang. Everyone started laughing. "Have any of you heard Kaitlyn sing she's amazing! Carter said. I blushed. "Awh are u bwushing? Carter asked. Later on we went swimming. The boys were in the pool and the girls were tanning. "Babe!!!" Carter yelled. "What!!!" I yelled back. "Come here!!" Carter said. "Why?" I said. He didn't answer back he walked over to me and picked me up "you ready?" He said with a smirk. "No please don't!! " I kept hitting and kicking and I felt cold "Carter!!!" I screamed and everyone started laughing. I started splashing water at Carter. "Stahp!! He screamed and I started laughing I swimmed over to him and jumped his back. "I love you" I said and kissed his cheek. "Love you to baby." He said turned around and kissed me. "Awhh!!!" Kayla screamed. "OTP!!" Kendall screamed. I looked at Carter and smiled.

---------------
Later on everyone was in the living room either on the floor or sofas. I was on the sofa with Carter and Madison was sleeping upstairs.(I know I haven't been talking about Madison sorry.) "So what are we going to do?" Dylan asked. "Lets just go to the store and buy some chips and drink and of course a movie then we could just order a pizza." I said. "Okay." Everyone agreed. There was 7 people in the room Kendall, Kylie, Matthew, Dylan, Kayla, Carter, and I, so we could all split up. Drinks are Kylie and Kendall's job. Food Dylan's and Kayla's job. And movies Carter,Matthew, and my job. Later on everyone was just hanging out and watching the movie which we were watching Insurgent. Then I fell asleep....

A/N
Hey guys I wrote this chapter pretty long. I don't know if kayla wants to write anymore and so I'm thinking of ending this story. But I'm thinking of writing the second book but if I wrote it its going to be on my account blehh_kaitlyn I didn't write anything stories on there yet so.. Whatever but if I do write the second book when I end this storey I'll give you guys a heads up.