~Chapter 9~

Kayla's POV

-----------------------

When I woke up Sam wasn't there. So I decided to get up and get ready. He told me to wear a bathing suit today, but I didn't know which one to wear until I saw a note taped to one it said "Wear this one", I listened and wore that one, and I wore a crop top that said "Geek" and high-waist shorts, with fake glasses. When I walked out I saw all of the girls holding a sign that says " Walk down the stairs", so I did. On the stairs I saw Cameron and Nash holding sighs that say "Keep Going". When I reached the bottom I saw Shawn, Taylor, Hayes, Matthew, Aaron, Carter, Jack J, and Jack G holding signs that say " We need to put a Blindfold on you", and Jack J. put the blindfold on me. They lead me to a car and there was 3 others I can tell by there voices. It took about 5-10 minutes until we stopped, and then they got me put of the car and 2 others lead me somewhere. After about 5 minutes of walking they told me to take my blindfold off. And when I took off my blindfold I saw Sam there with a rose. He slowly walked to me and gave me the rose. Then he said "Happy One Week Anniversary", I smiled and said "Happy One Week Anniversary" to him and kissed him. When I. Pulled away I heard a bunch of "Awh's", I didn't realize everyone was there and I blushed even more. He then gave me a box. In the box was a necklace that had a little S on it. It probably stood for Sam. "I love it" I said. He said "I knew you would", and then I told him it was to expensive, to keep, but he said "Keep it I love you so much I will buy you everything. I then blushed and said "Fine, and I love you more", and then he said "That's impossible babe." After me and Sam just hung out at the beach, while everyone left. Today was the best day ever.