~Chapter 23~

Kayla's POV
-----------------------
After Kaitlyn left everyone was sad and acted all depressed. I mean not to be rude but you sorta have to get over it because she's going to be gone for like 2 years. When everyone got to the Magcon and O2L house I told the boys that I would watch Madison while they go hang out or do whatever they want, but I also told them that when they get home me and the girls are going to go shopping. Before the boys left I told them to FaceTime with Kaitlyn, and they all got excited. When we were FaceTimeing Madison started crying when she saw her mom and then Kaitlyn started crying too. After, the boys went paint balling, so I took Madison and Luke to the park and I accidentally bumped into this CUTE stranger. When I looked up him he said " Sorry", I realized I didn't have Madison but I saw her on the slide and I smiled. He then said " Hey! I'm Dylan (pretend he is 18 years old), what's your name pretty lady". I blushed looked down and said "Kayla". And he said " Such a pretty name for such a pretty girl." He looked at me and I tried to hide my face but he said " Don't cover your pretty face" and I smiled. He then asked me for my number and said "mines "503-•••-•••" I smiled and he walked away and left. I then went to sit on the bench and I checked the time and thought it was time to go home. So I to the kids it was time to go and we left. When we got home I texted him right away. After I texted him 5 seconds later he texted back and said " Let's hang out tomorrow. Just you and me."and I said "sure".

A/N
Omg thanks so much for 1.15 k reads it's so freaking amazing like omg. Bye and see you next time. Bye
~Kayla