~Chapter 11~

Kayla's POV

5 Months Later

-------------------------

Everything has been going the same except the tour has ended, and well you know Kaitlyn's belly is showing. She looks so cute, she's small and her stomach is like big. Anyways we are going to the doctors right now to get an ultrasound and see if she got a boy or girl. I really want her to have a girl, so we can dress her up. But obviously all the boys want a little boy.

At the Doctors Appointment

----------------------------------------------

When we got there 15 minutes later they called Kaitlyn's name. In the room they put that clear jelly thing on her belly, and she started giggling when they rubbed her belly, she also said "Its Cold". The doctor was about to tell us ,but Kaitlyn said to tell me first. The doctor said "It's a girl", and I was trying to not freak out, but she saw me freaking and knew what it was instantly. "Let's go to the mall and buy things for your baby shower," I said. She simply said "Okay".

Later on

---------------------

When we got home we didn't tell Carter. Kaitlyn and I decided we wouldn't tell him until he cut the baby shower cake. Btw, that reminded me I need to order the cake right now. Since it was a girl the inside is going to be pink, but no matter what he'll love the baby. Anyways, Kaitlyn and I went into another room, so Carter couldn't hear and started discussing names.

Her top 5 are:

Skylar

Emily

Kendall

Laura

Madison

She couldn't choose so we added the last name and see what it would sound like.

Skylar Reynolds?? Maybe

Emily Reynolds?? Nahh

Kendall Reynolds?? Nahh

Laura Reynolds?? Nahh

Madison Reynolds?? Yasssss

So that's the new baby's name Madison Reynolds.