~Chapter 26~

Kaitlyn's POV
-------------------

Kayla sent me a pic of Carter with some girl! I was so mad!! Then my manager came and told me that I have a month off so I get to go home. Yay I get to go see my baby, and my dad, and Kayla Idk how I'm going to face Carter I can't believe he cheated on me. I trusted him I thought he actually loved me but I guess I was just a toy. I'm done with him I'll break up with him there because I don't want to sound cheap. Also just from those modeling jobs I got 30,000 dollors. So happy b4 I go home I'm going shopping so I called Kendra she's one of the Victoria Secret models. So I called her and she picked me up. When we got to the mall I went in Zumiez and got a new glow in the dark pennyboard. We went in Rue21,Forever 21,Victoria Secret, H&M, Starbucks, Pacsun,and Vans. I literally had 16 bags and Kendra had 10. "So are we done?" She asked. Yep! I said. When we were done there was paparazzi ( I think that's how u spell it) Idek why there here were just models! All I heard was "Kendra over hear Kaitlyn over here!" Then one of them ask "How are u and Carter?" Okay first that's none of your business and second we broke up! I said. "Why?!" One of the paps said. "He cheated on me with another girl" I said. Then got in the car and we left. Wanna go pennyboarding? I asked. "Sure!" Kendra said. Then we left.

*next morning on the plane*

When the plane landed I grabbed my bags and went in my limo. When I got home it I just smiled so much memories. I walked inside and saw Madison on the floor playing and Carter making out with some girl. I just walked up to Madison picked her up. "Hi baby."I said and smiled. "What! Your home! Why?!" Carter said. "Ohh you seemed surprised don't u! JUST BC IM NOT HERE DOSENT MEAN U GO HAVING SEX WITH RANDOM ASS GIRLS!" Then I just walked out the house with Madison and went to my dads house. When we got there I grabbed Madison and went in the house to see my dad and Luke watching t,v. "Hey daddy!" I said. "Kaitlyn your home?!?!" He said. "Yep! Where's Kayla ?" I asked. She's at the hospital...." I just stood there in shock. "How! Why!" I asked with tears coming down my face. "Its going to be okay baby. She just passed out. "The boys said that Carter was choking her." He said. "Oh..." I said. I put Madison down and just watched t.v with my dad. I wonder why he did that. "Its all of his fucking fault about every fucking thing." I thought.