~chapter 4~

Kaitlyn POV

When Kayla came out of the bathroom I saw that she was blushing like crazy!!We kept playing then we ended the game.It was like 2 in the morning and everyone was not tired so I asked if anyone wanted Starbucks and Kayla,Kendall,Kylie,Carter, Matt, Sam,Kian wanted some so we went to go get some, then came back.After that Kayla asked if everyone wanted to watch a movie so we decided we wanted to watch finding nemo!!When the movie was over I saw Kayla&Sam cuddling!!They are so cute why don't they just date already lol...Then Carter came over to me and asked if he could lay down with me??I said "sure okay." I have a little crush on him...Then I laid my head on his chest he was so warm and I couldn't resist it..Then I fell asleep..I woke up to people saying awhh there so cute and I ship it..I looked around and saw everyone surrounding  me and Carter then I said "wtf guys!! What are u guys doing?!?!?!"Then Nash said 'I ship it Karter♥."Then Carter woke up and smiled at me I smiled back..Then I told him I'm going to go get ready so I got out of their room and went back to my room and saw Kayla and Sam making out then I shouted "Heyy u guys if it gets real use protection!!"Then I walked in the bathroom seeing Kendall and Cameron full on making out like I want a relationship..Then I kick them out and take a shower brush my teeth then change to pjs.When I get out of the bathroom I saw that the boys left and all the girls were sleeping.so I went to my bed and went to dreamland..

The next morning.I woke up and I looked at my phone and it was 9 am and I saw I got a text to it was from Cartahhh it said meet me in the lobby at 10.So I got dressed I wore a crop top that says

"I like you" and light blue shorts.Then I put my hair in a bun and did the usual.Then I went downstairs to meet Carter.When he saw me he smiled and asked if I wanted to go on a walk.I said yes of course.So while we were walking it was pretty awkward.Then he broke the silence and said I like u...I said I like u to...then he crashed his lips on mine of course I kissed back.Then he slipped his tounge in my mouth..Then we pulled away breathless.Then he asked me to be his girlfriend.As fast as I could I said yasss.then I pecked his lips and we walked back to the hotel..