~Chapter 36~

Kayla's POV
------------------
It was dark. And I could hear everything around me, but I couldn't see anything. I couldn't move or feel anything. Then, I heard 2 people talking. It was Sam and Dylan talking. Dylan was telling Sam to leave, but then they decided that they would each kiss me and see if I could wake up. When Dylan kissed me I tried to kiss back, but I didn't work. And then Sam kissed me and I could see and move again. "What? How could I wake up when he kissed me?" I thought. When I could see again they both looked shocked that I woke up. I mean I was shocked to but they looked CRAZY shocked. Dylan looked down at me and hugged me. I hugged him slowly because I was shocked still. He kissed me and I kissed back, but in the corner of my eye I saw Sam starting to leave. I stopped Dylan, and looked at Sam. He looked really sad, and I just said "Wait. Thanks for waking me up." He looked at me and simply nodded and left. In my heart I felt bad for him. I asked Dylan to go get the doctor and he did.

10 Minutes Later
----------------------
The Doctor finally came in and asked if I was ok. I told him "Yes." And I asked him if I could could go home and he said "Sure. Just sign these papers and you're good to go." I smiled and thanked him, and then I asked Dylan if he brought me clothes and he said "Yes." After I changed it was time to go back to our lovely HUGE Mansion.

At the house
--------------------
When I got out of the car I kissed the floor and said "Omg I'm finally glad we left that place." (Btw did I mention that I hate hospitals. Oh well. Now you know). Dylan looked at me crazy and said "I guess you don't like hospitals, right? And I nodded and ran into the house to go see Luke. When I saw him I picked him up and spun him around and he started laughing. I kissed his head and then put him down and he started playing with his toys. Today is his birthday. "Omg. I forgot"

Later on
---------------
I decorated and did everything. People will be showing up in 2 hours, so I got him ready and then I started getting ready. I wore a cute summer dress and he wore a cute little t-shirt with shorts, he looked so adorable. Everyone was finished and then we heard the door bell ring and Luke ran to the door and said "Someone's here!" I smiled and went to open the door. I just invited some of his friends from his little daycare.

After the party
--------------------
Today's been crazy, we finished the party and everyone was really tired. I bathed Luke and put him in his p.j's and put him in the crib, and he drank his milk and fell asleep. That was really good because I'm tired. Everyone went to sleep and Dylan and I laid down and watched a movie and cuddled until we both fell asleep.

A/N
-----------
Thanks for 3.06k! You guys/girls are amazing. Thanks! Like seriously, Kaitlyn and I just started this fanfic for fun, but you guys made it serious and now we're up to 3.06k because of you guys. Thanks so much my lovlies. Bye!
~Kayla💋