~Chapter 7~

Kaitlyns POV

---------------------------

The kiss started to get heated

(You guys know what happens next)

----------------------------------------------

     Then after that I knew that I just lost my v-card..I feel asleep..I woke up and I saw Cartahh and I smiled then I looked down and I was naked.Omfg I forgot I had "u know what"with Carter yesterday!!! OMFG!!!! OMFG!!! Umm.. Carter did u use protection? "Holy shit!!I'm so sorry baby..I didn't I thought u did!!" He screamed. "Don't blame this on me!!" I screamed.I put on my clothes and ran to my room.Then Kendall opened the door so I decided I should tell her first bc well she was the one who open the door.Also the other girls were asleep..So I told her what happens.."O my fucking god!!" she said.Yah I said looking down at the floor..".I'll help u watch the baby" she said..Idek if I'm going to have one I laughed"But still!" she said.After we talked we went to sleep.

The next morning

------------------------------

I woke up and I felt sick so I ran to the bathroom and started to throw up. "Kendall!!!" I yelled and she ran in "Omg is all she could say." Then I told Kayla and Kylie what happened and they looked scared I'm scared to!! I took a pregnancy test and it said positive.. I dropped the test..and started to cry in the bathroom. Kendall ran in and saw it..Its okay she said trying to comfort me. After that I went to Cameron's bedroom he's like a brother to me but he shares a room with Carter, so I hope he isn't in there. Lucky for me Cameron opened the door and let me in..It was only him so I told him what happened and he hugged me and said " Its okay. Its going to be okay" he said trying to comfort me.

A/N Hey guys I'm sorry if we made any mistakes or anything but thanks for 127 views it means a lot to us since we just started.  And we don't even know what we are doing, so thanks for all of your support.

                                       ~Kayla&Kaitlyn~