~Chapter 33~

Kaitlyn POV

----------------------

Kayla and Dylan are so cute and idk if their relationship is going to last long bc all me and Kaylas relationships didn't really work out.... But I don't want to ruin Kayla's happiness right now.. Later on I went to Taco Bell. I got 2 soft tacos and a freeze. I took a picture of my food and posted it on Instagram and Snapchat. Then started eating when I was done eating it was like 3 because I left at like 2:30ish. I went back to the beach house and everyone was packing to leave. When we were all done packing we all went in separate cars.

Cams car~ Nash,Jack and Jack and Shawn

Matthews car~ Me,Kayla,Dylan,and Carter

Kendall's car~ Kylie,Mahogany,Aaron,Sammy

And I think that's it..... If I missed some then they left w/other people.. When we all got back to the house we started unpacking okay so if u guys don't know we got a new house and who's living there is Kayla,Kendall Mahogany,Kylie,Dylan,Carter,Matthew,

Luke,Madison, and me!! The house is basically and Mansion bc there is like 11 bedrooms so it fits all of us. So everyone who's sleeping with everyone.Dylan and Kayla are the only people sharing a room. Once we were all done a packing and stuff me and and Kayla put Madison and Luke in their room oh and they share a room to. When we were do e putting them to sleep we went downstairs to see what everyone was doing. When we got downstairs everyone was just sitting on the coach either talking or on their phone. Anyone wanna go I the pool? I said. "Sure!" Was all I heard. We all went upstairs and changed into our swim stuff( our swim outfit is on the top↑) When we got done changing we all went in the Backyard. All the boys went in the pool and all the girls went and layed on the chairs. Dylan got out of the pool and grabbed kayla(carried) and threw her in the pool. I frowned I miss getting thrown into the pool,cuddles,kisses, and everything about him.... I miss Carter....... When we were all done with swimming I went back in my room and took a shower and changed to PJ. Then went to sleep thinking about him......

A/N

Umm this was like a boring chapter lol. But I hope u like it byeee.