~Chapter 38~

Kaylas POV
----------------------
I woke up and got out of Dylan's arms and went to see if Luke was awake. He was so I gave him a bottle and put him back in his crib. I went to shower and turned on my beats and listened to The Weeknd-Earned it.(I'm like in love with this song. It's like literally about me and is my song jk.) I finished showering and put on a crop top that says "Artic Monkeys," with a black pair of high wasted shorts. I was going to put on make-up, but then Dylan walked into the room. I tried to hide it because he hates it when I wear make-up. Luckily I finished and kissed him when he saw me. I got really bored, so I started curling my hair.

Later on
-----------------
Everyone was sooosoos bored. It was one of those days where no one didn't know what to do. So when everyone went to sleep because they were bored. Btw did I mention that's what everyone does when they're bored. So, I reminded Dylan that we still had the pranks that we bought from the beach house. We took out all the pranks and had to find out where to put them. First, Dylan and I brought Madison and Luke to my dads house. After, we started setting up the pranks. The first thing we did was put slippery oil on the doorknobs. After we did that we sealed all of the doors shut. And then put fake vomit all over the floor. For Kaitlyn and Carters room, we filled up a bunch of cups of water and put them all over their floor. So when they wake up they can't get out of their room. For Kian and Jc, (btw they share a room.) Since they are heavy sleepers, we filled the room with balloons. And then for Matt, Nash, and Hayes. We filled the room with alarms and it would all turn on at the same time and be really freaking loud. We finished the rest of the pranks and got bored. So I decided and said "Hey. We should go to the movies." He said "Sure." And then we left. We went to go watch SpongeBob again because it was freaking awesome and we watched it again and it was just as awesome as before. When we got out of the theater we checked our phones and there were like 100 messages, 34 calls, and 22 voicemails. Dylan and I decided we didn't want to deal with all of the things. So we decided to go to the mall and buy an outfit for our 4 month anniversary. I bought what I was going to wear and hid it. Just like how you're not suppose to see each other's outfit at the wedding. Anyways after that we finally went home. When we got home we were sprayed with silly string and everyone looked mad. Then, out of nowhere they tied us up. And then we had to sit on a chair until they got back from wherever they went. "Ugh." This is what happens.

Later on
-------------------
They finally got home and we were untied. Being tied up was tiring, so Dylan went to go get Luke and Madison. I changed into my pajamas. While i fell asleep, I guess he was going to take Luke to sleep.