~Chapter 34~

Kayla's POV
The next day
-------------------------
Later on when we got home, everyone who was moving started packing. I can't wait to go home to see baby Luke. Tomorrow is his birthday, so I can't wait to celebrate his 2nd birthday. (Btw I forgot I had a son in the book, but anyways I guess he is 2 years old.) So when we got home i asked Dylan if we could go shopping for the bday party. When we got to the mall we started shopping for the things. I had to go to Toys RS to buy him a lot of toys. We bought everything and then we went home. I bought Luke a tiny little cake for himself and then another big cake for everyone else. I bought him a little basketball hoop, a baseball thing, and a bunch of cute other toys. I also forgot I bought him this solid gold necklace that had an L on it. After buying everything and ordering the cake we finally went home. "Today was such a long day!." When we got home I ran up to baby Luke and hugged him really tight. He giggled and kissed my lips. I laughed and played with him. I told him tomorrow was his birthday and he got excited, but I also told him it was time for bed because I was tired and it was his bedtime. I put Luke to sleep and put him in the crib and went downstairs and went to check the fridge. I was about to turn around but someone out there hands on my eyes and said "Guess who?" And of course I said "Dylan," but when I turned around it wasn't, it was... Sam. The Sam Pottorff, the one who broke my heart. I backed away and he tried to kiss me. I ran away and I ran right into Dylan. Dylan asked "What's wrong? What's going on?" I pointed the way I ran from and then Sam appeared. They both said "Who are you?" Sam said "I'm her boyfriend." And then Dylan said "No you're not because I'm her boyfriend." They both looked mad and then started to fight. I tried to stop them since Luke was sleeping, but when I tried, someone punched me. I fell back and bonked my head really hard. Then I heard them stop, and then everything went black.

Dylan's POV
--------------------
I looked down and saw Kayla on the floor with her eyes closed. I told him to stop, and he looked down at her too. I grabbed my phone and called 911. They came like 5 minutes later. The people put her in the ambulance and they asked who her boyfriend was. And I said "I was." But Sam said he was. I finally gave up because he's just being annoying. I told Kaitlyn to watch the kids and I'll text her later. When I finally got there, they wouldn't let nobody in. I told Sam to leave and he finally did and I kissed her forehead and fell asleep on the couch.