~Chapter 17~

Kayla's POV

-----------------------

Today, I decided to live at Kaitlyn's house with her. So when I went to mine and Sam's old house I went to grab everything. When I got there Sam was there with his ex girlfriend Acacia

sucking each others faces off (BTW that means they were making out). I said to Sam " I'm glad you moved on because

were threw." When he heard my voice he quickly jolted up and ran towards me to give me a hug. After, he hugged me (which I did not him back), he tried to look at my belly. And I told him this " Well, since you have already moved on, ummm let me see, YOU CANNOT see my baby." He looked at me shocked and started begging to see the baby when its born. I still said "No" and also said " You shouldn't have been with your ex for a month while you were saying me." After that I continued to pack my things. When I was done and walking to the door, Sam grabbed my wrist and wouldn't let go, he kept pleading, "Please stay, and I have to see my own baby." I said "No", but that just made him grip my wrist tighter. I grabbed my phone and quickly called Connor because I need help.

C=Con Da Bon. M=Me

M= Connor help me. Sam won't let go of me. Help!!!

C= I'm coming and where are you??

M= At Me and Sam's old house.

C= Okay I'm outside.

A minute later Connor walked in and forced Sam to let go of me. When Sam finally let go he fell to the floor and started crying. After all of that Connor said he was going to take me to Kaitlyn's house (aka my new house). He came in to the house with me and made me explain everything except the pregnant thing because I'm going to tell him last. Then, at the end I was talk in a boring voice. "Ohh,yeah I'm pregnant." I watched his facial expression and it was priceless, and I started laughing. He looked and me seriously and said " Why did you say that in a boring voice." I said " Because I wanted to see your facial expression and you can't tell anyone that I'm pregnant with Sam's baby." And then his eyes went huge. "That's Sam's baby?" "Umm Humph." And after he went home and I made him swear he won't tell the rest of the O2L members.