~Chapter 12~

Kaitlyn's POV

-------------------------

Yay so we figured out the baby's name is going to be Madison!I can't wait till shes out tbh.So I was just hanging out talking to Kayla.When Kendall and My Kylie came running in."Heyy!" they said.Haii! I said. "Why are u guys running?" Kayla&I asked."Because we saw Carter making out with some girl!!!"They both said.What?!?!?! I said. I ran out there and saw.…i ran back on the room and started crying....."its okay.." Kayla said.I'm going to beat that guy up for hurting u idc if I'm a girl he hurt my best friend!Kayla said. Yahh!! Kendall&Kylie said. They ran out the door and I walked out the door to.I saw kayla go up to him and slap him and kendall&Kylie yell at him.I just went back in my room and cried..Why would he do that?!He knows I'm having  a fucking baby!!I said in my head.then I felt water.Omg!My water broke I screamed kaylas name and she came running in omg she said then she took me to the car *skip car ride* I remember I was on a bed then I blacked out!

------------------------------------------

I woke up and saw a baby guessing its Madison? Awhhh she's so cute and kayla was holding her I guess they put her in clothes already. I grabbed her from Kayla and held her I luv her so much♥. We couldn't go home yet and I had to fill out a few papers. Then I just fell asleep holding Madison. I woke up and Madison was in her thing we were still at the hospital. Kayla and my dad were sleeping on the coaches. "Where's Kendall and Kylie?" I asked Kayla."They went to go get McDonald's." Ohh.I said.

-----------------------------------------

Later on, they let us leave. So I put Madison in her car seat.and we went to the hotel. We went in our bedroom and Mahogany was in there and the first thing she said was "Can I hold the baby?"  "Sure." I said. Then I went and took a shower I noticed that I'm skinny again yay. I put on a tank top that said "Bitch Please" and some sweatpants and I put my hair in a bun. Later on it was 10 pm so I put Madison to sleep then fell asleep.