~Chapter 30~

Kayla's POV
------------------------------
Today, we had nothing to do. Like literally nothing. So I was thinking of what to do. And since Summer is in like 2 days I decided we should get 2 beach houses and spend the summer there. I was going to tell everyone, when I heard a loud sound. Kian must've broken a vase or something. Oh well. I told everyone to go in the living room, so I could tell them something. Every one was really loud so I screamed "SHUT UP." They all jumped and looked scared. "Finally." I said. So I started to tell them. "Since Summer is in like 2 days, I rented 2 beach houses for us to stay at for the whole summer." Everyone looked excited and happy. I told them to start packing since we were going to be staying at the beach houses for two months. I guess? The girls and I had to go to the mall so we did. First we went to Zumiez, and I got a couple of sweatshirts. After Zumiez we went to Papaya and got a bunch of crop tops. Then we just got a bunch of swim suits that would last us for the 2 months.

Skip to 2 Days Later
Still Kayla's POV
--------------------------
"Is everyone ready, yet?" I screamed. Everyone finally got everything loaded in the car, and we were off. We had to drop off Madison and Luke to or dads house though. 10 minutes later we got there, and we told our dad about how we're going to the beach house and he was fine with it.

At the beach house
-----------------------
"WE HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED AT THE BEACH HOUSE!" I screamed. We loaded everything in the house and everyone put on their bathing suits and swim trunks. Everyone went in the water, except for me and Kaitlyn. I was just laying there tanning and Dylan picked me up, and I was on his shoulder. I thought he was going to through me in but he didn't. Instead he hugged me and brought me to the water, so I couldn't reach the sand. So I was holding onto him for dear life. We stared into each other's eyes and was about to lean in but someone splashed us with water. And the war was on. Everyone splashed each other until they were soaking wet. Before we left Dylan did drop me in the water. I could hold my breath for a long time, so I stayed down to see what he did. A minute in I heard him say "Why Isn't she coming back up?" And he picked me up. I looked at him and giggled. He looked relieved that I was okay, but then he started tickling me and said "Don't ever do that again. You scared me." He said. I just nodded "Okay." Everyone watched the sun set and then we went inside. Everyone was hanging out at the beach house where I'm staying at, but they're going to be sleeping at the other beach house. After everyone changed someone decided that we should play Truth or dare.