ח

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╗

Letter

╚═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╝

➴➵➶➵➶

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬      ✬   ┊  ┊

┊  ★             ★  ┊

☆                   ☆

Chaeyoung's POV

I quickly climbed up the stairs towards the rooftop as i entered the opened door, cold breeze flew by as i looked around to see Y/n-chan by the railings, i sighed in relief, ticcing at the same time before jogging towards her.

I looked down to see the van driving off as i glanced back at Y/n-chan who just sighed.

"Y/n-chan?"

. . .

Y/n's POV

"Y/n-chan?"

Someone called as i flinched, turning around to see Chaeyoung smiling sympathetically at me as i chuckled.

"Hi, changie." I frowned. "What are you doing here?" I asked as she frowned back.

"I s-should be the one a-asking you that.." She muttered as i chuckled before pocketing my hands as i walked towards her.

"I was just saying goodbye to Dahyun." I sniffed as i wiped my nose afterwards, chaeyoung stared at me worriedly as i shook my head. "It's okay." I whispered.

"G-Goodbye?" She frowned. "You'll still see e-each other, right?" She asked taking a step forward as i paused before looking away. Her frown grew bigger. "Right?" She held my shoulders waiting for my response.

"We won't."

I uttered looking up at her with her now widened eyes as she slowly shook her head.

"No, y-you'll meet again!" She gave me a frown once again. "A-And we.. we will meet a-again! The two of us!" She exclaimed smiling widely as i averted my gaze once again.

"This is the day we part ways.. chaengie." I held my arm. "And this is the day you're no longer a patient.. and you no longer need a doctor." I muttered as she froze with her hands still on my shoulder.

I received no response as i just kept my head down.

"N-No.." She shook her head once again. "We w-will! Stop saying that! Y-You promised! W-We would meet my grandma t-together!" Her grip tightened on my shoulder.

I kept my head down.

"B-But, You promised.." She lowly muttered, taking a deep breath as she lets go of my shoulder.

. . .

. . .

. . .

"No."

She deadpanned as i quickly looked up to see Chaeyoung with an eager look as i gave her a questioning look.

"I-I know a way." She slowly curved a smile. "I-I can write y-you a letter! L-Like the one Mina-chan t-thought me!" She exclaimed with the same smile and eager look on her face.

"Wh—"

"I'll send you a l-letter! E-Everyday! So we can s-still s-stay connected!" She chuckles placing her palm ontop of my head.

. . .

"So, you can keep y-your promise!"

. . .

"W-We'll m-meet grandma together and! I'll sketch something for h-her!"

. . .

"A-And give it to her! As a g-gift!"

I spaced out, unknowingly smiling at her enthusiasm and positivity as it dropped as soon as it appeared.

'If only it would happen..' I thought to myself looking up to see Chaeyoung with the same smile.

'If only..'

'I'm sorry..'