»5«

━━━━━━━━━━━

1 SONG, 1000 MEMORIES

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

"God, Give me strenght.." I uttered as i gasped for air leaning on the 4th door as i held my palm on my chest.

I started to calm down as i walked down the 5th door, i opened the file as i prayed to god this is not a worst one.

»|«

»Patient 05«

Name: Jihyo

Age: 23

Reason/s: Assault and Murder, Irregular eating habits and Workaholic.

Illness/Disorders:
»Body-Image Disorder
»Moderate Depression
»Insomnia
»PTSD

Info: Patient has a very distrubing and dysfunctional childhood resulting to her PTSD, Parents forced her to kill her own Grandparents which she obliged and almost killed her parents afterwards, She has trouble in sleeping because she gets 'nightmares from the past', she was also bullied because of her body resulting to her BID and almost killed her bully, School sent her to a mental facility and few specialists but none worked, on the last resort, they sent her here.

Warning: Do not Provoke the Patient.

P.S: If the patient is having nightmares, Wake her up immediately and comfort.

»|«

I sighed in relief, At least it's not someone who licks earlobes.

But dude, That's deep.. at least i know her age.

"Jihyo? But what's her full name..?" I asked.

I finished handscanning as i entered the room.

White bed on the middle with a pink-haired girl lying down sleeping, A bedside table with magazines? Mangas? On top.

I squinted my eyes.

"Oh! Comics.." I exclaimed to myself as i approached the glass wall, i frowned as she started shaking her head violently and started sweating.

Shit! She's having a nightmare!

I quickly dropped the file in my hand and handscanned before going inside shaking her violently.

Classic music welcomed me, what a nice taste this girl has.

What the fuck Y/n, just help the damn girl.

She bolted up as she breathed heavily, i rubbed her circles on her back.

She looked at me and widened her eyes.

"AHHHHH!!" She yelled, i felt my eardrums bursted.

Why wouldn't she use that to break the glass and escape easily lol?

"Please! I mean no harm! I'm Y/n L/n, your new doctor!" I exclaimed closing my eyes as i covered my ears.

She stopped screaming as i opened on eye to see her covered in a blanket.

"I scream, you scream, gimme that gimme that ice cream~"

My left eye twitched as my ringtone echoed around the room.