»40«

━━━━━━━━━━━

It's funny to see the 'butterflies on my stomach' changed to 'a sudden stab on my chest'.

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

It was now 2:00pm as i decided to check on every room, i entered Nayeon's room to see her asleep while hugging her coloring book.

I curved a small smile and looked around before exiting the room after securing.

I entered the 2nd room as i looked inside the messy glass room before frowning.

I mean.. Jeongyeon would always clean though but.. what happened here?

I slowly entered the room trying not to wake the blonde haired girl on her bed as i started cleaning inside.

"You said your family died in a car accident.. and.. you're the only one who survived.." Jeongyeon asked as i froze and slowly looked at her to see her now sitting on her bed. "You lied.." She added, i was about to talk as she shook her head. "I.. It's fine but.. i-.. don't you trust me?" Hurt flashed through her eyes.

"Jeongyeon, it's not like that.. that was.." I paused and sighed. "I trust you but.. that incident.." I bit my lip as she just stared at me.

"We can talk about it, i already told you that." She frowned as her voice got deeper, i flinched and looked away trying my best to avoid her gaze. "Stop changing the topics, Y/n." She added and stood up slowly approaching me. "I think it's the best if we talk about this.." Her eyes darkened as she looks down at me.

"And i think now is not the time, Jeongyeon.." I hesitated as i stepped back.

"Then when? Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow? My patience can't even handle that!" She exclaimed before shaking her head.

"I'm just--"

We were interrupted once again when the door slammed open as Somi entered the glass room as she shoved me behind her before taking a deep breath.

"Look! If she said NO then it's a NO! She's uncomfortable! You have to understand her feelings too!" Somi yelled as they glared at each other, i panicked as Somi held me in place. "If your patience can't handle that then adjust! You can't just use your disorder to force her to say something!" She added.

"S-Somi.." I called as i gripped on her sleeve.

"You're sou--"

"Somi! Stop! You're making this worse! I can handle this! Please leave the room.." I yelled out as my breath staggered.

"Y/n--"

"Go.."

"But--"

"If she said GO then it's a GO." Jeongyeon cuts her off, Somi growled as i pulled her shirt.

"Stop.." I shook my head. "You're a guard, Somi.. Do your job.. Jyp-nim will see you here.." I looked down as she sighed and looked back at Jeongyeon before exiting the room. I blankly stared at the floor.

"I trust you.. I'm comfortable with you.." I blurted out as i caressed the fabric i'm wearing. "I just find it hard to express them.. i'm sorry.." I walked out without a response as i closed the door.

I quickly ran inside the bathroom before bursting out crying on the sink as i opened the tap water.

Someone exited one of the stalls as i turned around to see Dahyun worriedly staring at me.