ד

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╗

Damped Paper

╚═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╝

➴➵➶➵➶

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬      ✬   ┊  ┊

┊  ★             ★  ┊

☆                   ☆

"Y/n.."

..

..

"Get up.. i know you can do this.. It's Sana's turn.."

"Mhm.." I muffled out as i flutter my eyes open as i took a deep breathe before sitting up from the couch bed.

"Let's go, unnie." She smiled and handed me another brown envelope as i spaced out and quickly shook my head. I stood up as Somi held my hand.

We entered the large steel door as we arrived in front of the door. I paused as my breath hitched and took a deep breathe afterwards. 

"Go on, Shorty." She jokingly smiled as i stared at the brown envelope on my hands.

I flinched when Somi patted my back as she gave me a small smile.

I nodded and entered the room spotting Sana on the empty glass room sitting on her bed.

I entered the glass room as i stood 2 feet away from her.

"Y/n-chan." She smiled as i looked down at the novel in her hands i gave a few months ago as i slowly smiled back.

"Sana." I took a deep breathe as the familiar comfortable silence engulfed the room in milliseconds.

"Are you proud..?"

I looked back at her blinking a few times in confusion.

"I've changed a lot, are you proud?" She added looking up to me as i chuckled and nodded.

"Of course i am, i'm more than proud, Sana." I smiled as she chuckled.

We sat on her bed as the comfortable silence engulfed us as she sighed contentedly. She hummed a few songs as i silently chuckled before gripping on the paper on my hands.

'She still didn't notice the paper huh..' I thought to myself as i kept staring at the paper i just took out of the brown envelope for Sana.

She sighed heavily out of the blue as she stopped humming as the atmosphere changed in a split second.

I caressed the smooth paper in my hands as i nervously waited for her to speak.

"Stop staring at the paper, Y/n." She spoke in a sad and melancholy tone as i quickly whipped my head towards her.

'So, she knows..' I thought to myself as i looked at her with teary eyes, she side-glanced at me and chuckled bitterly.

"I'll give you three seconds to slap me."

'H-Huh?'

She leaned closer as she grabbed my jaw and pressed her lips on mine.

..

..

..

She snapped her eyes open and pulls away as i stared at her in confusion, being puzzled at the moment as my pupils shook.

"1.. 2.. 3.." She smiled as i was about to talk, "You didn't slap me? Alright." She leaned closer as she pressed her lips on mine again.

My eyes widened in realization as my pupils shook violently, my hands and fingers shook too as my grip on the paper tightened.

-|-

I quickly threw the disposable gloves on the small bin beside the fridge as i started cleaning the kitchen counters, i shrieked and jumped, hitting the cookie jar as it fell on the floor.

I facepalmed as one of the cookies got out as it broke into half. I sadly cooed as i picked the cookie jar before closing it as i took the cookie on the floor until a paper fell out.

'Oh, it's their wishes..' I chuckled as i threw the dirty cookie before dusting the paper as i opened

My smile dropped as i glanced at the owner of the paper.

'I want to kiss her one last time to remind myself that she will never be mine.'

-Sana :D

-|-

I closed my eyes as the tears finally fell and dripped on the paper..

on the damped paper..