»15«

━━━━━━━━━━━━

If you want to become stronger
Then learn to be alone

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

"1... 2... 3..." I counted my way towards the next room as i opened it to see dahyun walking around her glass room with both of her wrist on her back.

I planted a smile on my face as i entered the room causing her to snap her neck towards me as she straightened her position.

"Can i come in..?" I bit my lip as she quickly nodded, i hesitantly handscanned as i entered the room as an upbeat music welcomed me.

"Like the music? I actually requested it." She giggled as i nodded while smiling like an idiot melting on her normal giggle.

"I got you something you would like since--

"Me too!" She exclaimed as i raised a brow.

"Ooh~ what is it?" I asked as she handed me a small wrapper, i chuckled as i opened it to see a green looking candy.

I gulped.

It's not just candy..

It's poison.

=======================

Jeongyeon's POV

I bit my lip as i started fidgeting with my fingers as i clenched the box of lego on my hand.

»Flashback«

"What's that you fucking chalk?" I glared at Dahyun as she wrapped a small green thing.

"A gift!" She giggled as i frowned.

We are all inside the shower room for midnight freetime because we haven't showered for 2 days and it fucking stinks in here.

"Like someone would want to receive a damn gift from you." I chuckled arrogantly as others clicked their tongues. "For who is that gift anyway?" I frowned as she chuckled bitterly.

"Why would i say it to you? Didn't you say to me before, and i quote 'Why would i want answers from a psycho weakling like you?' And also 'We are not going to mind each other's business because i don't like talking to someone crazy like you'." She smiled sarcastically as i clenched my teeth.

"Tsk! Dahyun shut up! You know how short tempered Jeongyeon is!" That buck tooth exclaimed as This chalk laughed insanely.

"Why are you shuting me up? I'm not the one who is blabbering nonsense in here--"

I didn't let her finish as i entered her stall and choked her harshly.

"Don't speak to me like that you motherfucker." I gave her my deadliest death glare as she gave me a bored expression.

"Why? Because you're older than me- oh wait, you forgot your age." She laughed as my grip on her neck tightened. "S-Sorry.. i tend to laugh when i-i'm nervous." She smirked.