»22«

━━━━━━━━━━━━

The worse kind of pain is when you're judged by your own family

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

I took a deep breathe again as i left Sana's room after a few compliments as i fixed my coat.

I handscanned as i entered the 5th room to see Jihyo lying on her bed reading manga her pastel pink hair scattered around her pillow.

I carefully closed the steel door as i cleared my throat.

"What are you doing here? You should be at home resting.. you just got stabbed yesterday." Jihyo said while her eyes are stuck on the Manga she's reading.

"Well, I'm here now and i don't want to spend this day at home." I shrugged my shoulders as she hummed, she stood up as she threw the manga on her bed.

I blinked a few times as i handscanned before entering her glass room.

"It's not that big right?" She pointed at my wound with a concerned look on her face.

I shook my head as she sighed in relief. She smiled at me as her smile dropped afterwards causing her to pinch my ear.

"Why did you have to do that?!" She yelled as i winced in pain.

"You could have just yell at Mina and not block her!" She yelled as i winced it pain while covering my ears

She huffed as she lets go of my ear, i rubbed my now red ear as she crossed her arms.

"Now, you better head to Mina she's been blaming herself since yesterday." Jihyo stated going back to being serious.

Oh yeah.. how will i convince her that it's not her fault?

"Earth to Doctor Stubborness?" She waved her hands infront of me as i stared blankly at the floor.

Hug her?

"Hello?!" She leaned forward as our eyes met, her eyes widened at the closure as she quickly leaned back with her light pink face.

Smile at Her?
Wait.. does a smile convince someone like her?

"I-I think you better hurry up?! While she's still alive!" She yelled as i snapped out of my thoughts running outside.

I ran towards the next room as i barged inside to see Mina sitting on her bed closing her eyes as she threw her head back.

"She's not coming.." She mumbled but too clear for me to hear.

"And she's never coming back.." She mumbled again as she opened her eyes.

"Because of you...

No.

..Myoui Mina." She pointed at herself as she sadly chuckled.

"No." I deadpanned as she whipped her neck towards me. I slowly looked at her as she widened her eyes.

"Y-Y/n! Are you oka--" She stopped mid-way as she looked down, her blonde hair covering half of her face.

"No.. Why would i ask that? I already know since you started working here.. You were never okay." She uttered as i frowned.

"Wrong." I shook my head as i slowly walked towards the glass door.

"Stop lying.. I was a burden to you, I just wish you never came and i wish we never met." She bit her lip as i gritted my teeth.

I handscanned as i entered the glass room, she glared at me with tears on her eyes.

"I was never okay.. you just never noticed it because i was always showing my happy smile." I uttered as she frowned.

"If you were not here.. we would not have stressed ourselves and we would have not felt bad!" She shook her head sighing.

"Stop saying things like that!" I yelled as i looked up. "Do you think i'll leave after all those things you said to me?!" I added.

"No, Stop lying to make me think that it's not my fault!" She yelled as i frowned.

"I'm not lying because it was never your fault."

"Shut up."

"It's not your fault and will never be your fault."

"Shut up!"

"It's nobody's fault!"

"But nobody is my name.."

"Y/n's okay and She wanted to see you but that's what you're going to say to her?" A voice spoke behind us as i turned around to see Jihyo.

"W-Why are you here? I--"

"You left the door open." Jihyo rolled her eyes cutting me off as she turned her gaze towards Mina.

"If you keep acting like that then you're not going to leave here with Y/n." Jihyo clicked her tongue as Mina smiled.

"Why not? I'll never leave this place anyway.." Mina stated as she looked at her feet.

"Lies! You said it yourself! You hate liars! But you're one of them!" I exclaimed as she looked at me wiping her tears.

"That's right.. I hate myself." Mina uttered as she smiled at me.

"We all hate ourselves, Mina but if we really do then we would have killed ourselves since then." Jihyo stated as Mina froze.

"Even Y/n, She hates herself because she couldn't be a better doctor for you." Jihyo frowned sitting beside me.

I stared at Jihyo in admiration as i listened to all of the words she took out of her mouth.

Mina opened her mouth to say something but ended up closing it again.

"If you're asking what would you do.. Then don't blame yourself! You're not the only one who felt bad, useless and reckless here Mina." Jihyo stated scooting closer.

"Also Y/n." Jihyo added as Mina's face scrunched up as she ended up sobbing.

I giggled as i scooted closer, her head dropped on my shoulder as my coat soaked with tears.

"I.. just don't want anyone to get hurt because of me!" Mina cried out loud as i nodded patting head.

"Nobody does."

"A-And i.. don't want to kill anyone anymore!"

"Mhm.."

"I promised myself! Not to l-let anyone enter my l-life anymore!"

"Mhm."

"But you! Y-You were different! I didn't even k-know how you entered my life just like that! A-And i hate y-you for it!" She pointed at me as i smiled at the thought.

"Mhm.. mhm.."

"Stop speaking Cows!" Mina cried louder as Me and Jihyo laughed.

"W-What?--" I bursted out laughing as my wound sting again causing me to hiss.

"S-Stop laughing!" Mina covered her face as she kept sobbing.

"Y/n, You're so mean." Jihyo clicked her tongue but laughed afterwards.

After a few minutes silence took over us as i looked up to see Mina staring at me as she quickly looked away.

"Mina."

"Hm?"

"Sorry for speaking cows.."

"HAHAHAHAH!!"

"Yah!"