»39«

━━━━━━━━━━━

Sometimes doing what's the best for us won't feel the best.

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

"Y/n unnie!"

. . .

"Y/n unnie?"

"H-Huh?" I snapped out of my thoughts as i looked up to see Somi worriedly staring at me as i blinked in confusion.

"We're already here." She pointed a the door of the cafeteria as i nodded and entered to take a tray of foods for Momo.

"Are you okay?" Somi asked behind me as i hummed.

"Yeah, i was just thinking of something.. why?" I asked as she carried the tray and smiled.

"Nothing, i was just worried." She uttered as i chuckled and patted her head.

"I'm okay." We exited the cafeteria before entering Momo's room as the blonde haired girl flinched and cautiously searched for something behind me as i frowned and looked back to see no one.

'What happened to Momo..?' A voice at the back of my head asked as i shrugged it off and entered her room as Somi did too, she just stared at the floor as Somi placed the tray down.

"Is everything okay?" Somi asked as Momo slowly nodded.

'Seems like she's a little comfortable with Somi now..' I smiled as she hesitantly reached for her food.

"I'm going now." Somi smiled as i gave her a nod, she exits the room as i looked back at Momo to see that she's just blankly stared at her food.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I asked as she just played with the utensils.

"I.. I don't have the appetite.." She mumbled as i hummed.

"Don't worry, i got you a plate of appetizers." I smiled and pointed at the fruit appetizers on her tray as she started eating.

"Was everyone okay when i was gone?" I asked as Momo flinched and stopped eating as i frowned for the nth time. She shook her head.

"Not all but you should ask Dahyun.. s-she was the only one allowed to roam outside her room.." Momo continued eating as i just frowned.

"Momo?" I called as she hummed and looked up at me. "Is everything okay?" I asked as she paused and almost dropped the food. Tears built up on her eyes as my eyes widened and quickly sat on the floor.

"I.." The fork dropped as i searched her teary eyes for a response as she just stared at me. "T-They--"

"Patient 8 is awake." Somi barged inside as i looked at her then back at Momo who quickly wiped her tears away.

"Hurry go to chaeyoung, Y/n-chan." Momo sniffed and continued eating as i hesitantly stood up quickly running straight to Chaeyoung's room.

"D-Doctor! We're sorry she got very violent!" One of the guards quickly ran outside the open door as i entered to see Chaeyoung crying as she pushes the guards away.

"DON'T T-T-TOUCH M-ME! I KNOW W-WHAT YOU'LL D-D-DO! YOU'LL INJ-J-JECT ME AND I-I-IT H-HURTS!" Chaeyoung aggressively ticked as she fell on the floor, out of control as i quickly entered her room before cupping her cheeks.