»36«

━━━━━━━━━━━

You didn't reply but i got the message.

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

I stirred awake as i felt someone staring at me, i snapped my eyes open as i immediately sat up and breathed heavily.

"Yeah yeah just breathe.. inhale exhale.." I looked to my side to see Su-ji as she smiles at me, i held my chest as she reached for something and handed it to me.

I took the paper bag, using it to breathe easier as she softly pats my back. I glanced at Somi who fell asleep while hugging me as i blinked a few times.

"She stayed all night to guard you." Su-ji pointed at the girl as i smiled and covered Somi with a blanket.

I slowly breathed normally as i heavily sighed.

"And you should rest for a day or two, you're overworking." Su-ji pointed at me as i held my forehead and huffed out.

"But i have been resting my whole life--"

"Not the same shit again, Y/n." She cuts me off with a warning tone in her voice as she sharply stared at me. I sighed and scratched my head.

"Yey~ Day off~" Somi cooed and sat up as she hugged me as we lied down again, i softly giggled as i swiveled my body to face her.

"Get up somi you have a seminar to attend today," I said and patted her shoulders as she whined and snuggled closer to me not wanting to get up. "O-Oh my god seriously--" I grunted as i struggled on her embrace.

I placed both of my palms as i pushed her body away from me. She almost fell down the couch as she yelped and regained her posture, i softly laughed and sat up again.

"I get it that you don't like too much affection but you don't have to push me like that." She slightly pouted as i giggled and patted her head.

"Right right, i'm sorry~" I cooed as Su-ji chuckled at us, she stood up and sighed as she handed me my Alprazolam as she slightly smacked my forehead.

"Next time, bring it with you! I almost got a ticket because of you! Good thing i escaped.." She mumbled the last part as my ears perked up.

"Wait what? Escaped--"

"NOTHING!!" She shrieked and pushed my face away as i let out a small grunt and glared at her as she just giggled.

"Let's go and have breakfast, Y/n." Somi smiled at me as i nodded and smiled back, i took my thick coat as i wore it and brushed my hair.

"Oh? Where are you guys going to eat?" Su-ji asked as Somi hummed.

"Just outside on some convenience store or so." Somi shrugged her shoulders as i nodded.

"I guess, i'll go with you then." Su-ji smiled as we exited the office taking the elevator.

»|«

Meanwhile.. Some of the patients woke up as they wondered why there was no morning rollcall.

Dahyun hummed a few songs as she flipped the pages of the bible and looked around, patiently waiting for the morning roll call which took forever.

Chaeyoung played with her small fidget spinner as she lied down her bed and huffed out, she stood up and paced back and forth. She couldn't keep herself on one place especially if the morning roll call was taking forever.