»30«

━━━━━━━━━━━

Do you sometimes feel unintentionally sad and you feel alone even when you're not?

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

"S-Sure.." Mina shyly uttered as she played with her fingers as i opened the file.

"Do you feel unwell or something wrong with your body?" I asked as she slowly shook her head as i nodded. "Have you been sleeping peacefully?" I asked as she nodded again.

"I think you're good to go." I smiled as she tilted her head in confusion. "Don't worry the test is not done yet, i just want to check if you're doing okay." I added.

She spaced out for awhile and quickly nodded as she stood up before shyly waving bye as i waved back.

I opened the speakers and played some music as a blue haired girl peeked inside as her gaze landed on me.

She went inside and started dancing as i giggled.

"You like to dance?" I asked as she kept dancing her way towards the chair.

"Who doesn't?" She shrugged her shoulders as i opened a new file.

"There's still people who doesn't like dance, dubu." I giggled as she snorted.

"Boring people." She sighed as she yawned and leaned on the table.

"Have you been feeling unwell or uncomfortable these days?" I asked as she raised a brow.

"No, why would you ask that?" She frowned and straightened her position.

"How about your sleeping routine? Have you been sleeping well?" I asked as she nodded.

"Are you enjoying youself here?" I asked as she froze.

"Why would you ask that question to someone who is locked up away from home?" She uttered as i raised my brows. "Of course i am! Chaeyoungie is here!" She exclaimed as i blinked a few times.

"What would you do if you want to enjoy?" I asked as she hummed.

"If i tell you would you grant it?" She asked as i shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe." I smiled as she leaned back.

"Poison people, what else?" She tilted her head as i mentally facepalmed.

'Of course she would say that..'

"Except for that?" I raised my brows.

"I enjoy everything i guess since everything makes me smile." She shrugged her shoulders as i hummed.

"Give me an example." I smiled as her smile slowly dropped and tilted her head.

"No."

"Why? Are you not comfortable?" I asked as she smiled again.

"I just don't want to say it to you." She gave me a close eyed smile as i raised a brow.

"Because..?"

"Because i don't want to." She leaned forward as i hummed.

"Or maybe you're just not comfortable saying it because you don't want people to judge you?" I asked as she chuckled with the same smile on her face.