»33«

━━━━━━━━━━━

i'm a museum full of art but you had your eyes shut

━━━━━━━━━━━

I walked out after Nayeon fell asleep from our small talk as i sighed and stretched.

'I miss sleeping with someone hugging me.' I thought and chuckled bitterly as i slowly entered the 2nd room, Jeongyeon raised her head with her body laid flat on her bed.

"Tsk, Should have stayed there forever with that bucktooth.." She mumbled but clear for me to hear. "Took you long enough, damn doctor." She hissed as i chuckled.

"Sorry.. she wouldn't let me go so i decided to stay for a bit." I sleepily smiled as she hummed and looked away with a pissed expression.

I zoned out for awhile as i felt her sitting up.

"So, you're just going stand there?" she softly asked as i looked up to her, i rubbed my eyes as i  slowly entered her glass room. "What happened? You okay?" She asked as i looked at her.

"Why are you asking that? I'm the doctor here." I giggled as she blushed and looked away.

"Can't i ask? Tsk.." She clicked her tongue, avoiding my gaze with a pissed red face as i chuckled and approached her.

"I'm fine.. just tired." I sighed as she hummed and clasped her hands and slowly sat at the side of the bed. I sighed again as i sat at the other side leaning on her back.

"Oi, what are you doing?" She flinched as i hummed.

"Just stay still." I mumbled as i crossed my arms. "Do you feel better now?" I asked as she leaned her body too.

"Mhm.."

"Do you still want to take meds?" I asked as she gently shook her head as i nodded. She suddenly stood up as i frowned as she made her way towards the request button as i hummed.

I glanced at the side to see rose made out of legos on a jar as i stared at it for awhile.

»|«

"Yey! We're finally meeting mom again!" A 9 year old me stated with bouquet of roses on my hand with my other hand holding my dad's hand as we arrived inside the mental facility.

It's my mom and dad's anniversary today and we decided to visit her.

My dad chuckled as one of the nurse led us to a certain room opening it as i felt cold, a woman with a messy hair sitting at the edge of her bed as i blinked a few times.

"Eomma! Eomma!" I exclaimed as she looked back as i froze, it doesn't look like her anymore.. I stared at her for awhile before turning my gaze to my father who had the same reaction as me.

"Excuse me." Dad called and released my hand as he walked outside, i held on the bouquet of roses. The woman stared at me and smiled creepily.

"Who are you?" She asked as i froze again, i stepped back and stared at her with teary eyes as my breathe shakened.

looks like we have the same question, eomma.

»|«

I flinched when i noticed something cold on my cheek as i looked at the side to see a soda can and took it as i looked up to see jeongyeon.

"It's an energy drink." She said and lied down on her bed, i muttered a small 'thanks' before opening it and chugging it down. 

I drank and drank and drank until the can emptied as i silently burped.

"I'm done--" 

I stopped to see her asleep as i chuckled and stretched out before taking a good look on her, i tucked her hair behind her ear for her to sleep comfortably as i sighed contentedly.

Good thing you didn't end up like someone unpredictable.

I stood up with my energy restored as she squirmed and pulled her blanket and rolled to the side. I smiled and exhaled.

"Goodnight.." I mumbled as i slowly exited her room.

»|«

Jeongyeon sat up again and chuckled as she stared at the door you just closed just now, she wasn't really asleep she was just pretending so you can go to the other room and sleep early.

Jeongyeon yawned as she felt sleepiness singing her to sleep as she stared at the rose you just stared earlier and lied back down.

'Was she thinking of another person..? Did she remember something that involves a rose..?' Jeongyeon thought and sighed as she stared at the rose again.

"The more you love roses.. the more you must bear with thorns." Jeongyeon gripped on her shirt and shook her head as she closed her eyes.

»|«

I moved to the next room to see Momo fast asleep on the floor as i hummed and looked at my phone to see that it's still early, i slowly entered her glass room as i frowned at her uncomfortable state.

I started cleaning her room and bed as she stirred awake.

"Oh! Momoring, come up here ppali It's going to be uncomfortable sleeping on the floor." I gripped on my hips as she slowly stood up and rubbed her eyes and plumped down her bed.

"You came.." She muttered as i chuckled and gave her the blanket which she snuggled with.

"So, you exercised before sleeping huh?" I crossed my arms as she froze and scratched her head.

"I was trying to meditate but ended up exercising.." Momo mumbled as i sighed. 

"You don't want me taking away these right?" I asked pointing at the dumb bells as she was about to talk but decided not to.

"Sorry.." She looked down as i exhaled. 

"It's okay, just don't forget next time." I pointed at her and smiled.

"How could i forget? You scolded me." She pouted as i was about to talk but decided not to, giggling in process. "Anyways.. you should head to the next room now." She sleepily said.

"Are you sure?" I asked and frowned as she smiled and nodded.

"I'll be dead asleep in the next 2 minutes anyway.." She sleepily stated. "And you should visit all of your patients so you can sleep.." She yawned as i chuckled.

"Okay.. Goodnight Momoring~" I cooed and waved as she just gave me a sleepy smile.

A/n's Note

And that's that :D, sorry for the long wait! I have been really busy and modules occupied my every minute and i am deeply sorry for that.  Anyways, i hope you're satisfied for the update today ;v;

welp, time to play pubg now :33