Chapter 37

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

At Sabaody

We had anchored in a recently made cave courtesy of Crocodile. I had informed them of the events that would take place on this island since we arrived here before the straw hats.

This island's menu:

1. The worst generation.

2. Celestial Dragon getting decked in the face.

3. Pacifistas

4. Kizaru

5. Strawhats getting separated

Until then they got some time to goof off, do some shopping, buy some new weapons, get some training in.

But for now I need to meet with X-Drake.

I began to walk in the direction of the Mangrove town and made my way to the square and sitting in front of me was the tarot card player Basil Hawkins himself.

"Excuse me I'm looking for a member of the worst generation. 7'7. Carries a sword and axe. Has an X scar on his chin and an X tattoo on his chest. You see him?" I asked him.

"No." The mystic man responded.

"Ok. Thank you for your time." I said as I walked away.

I have time. I'll just do this the old fashioned way.

About 6 hours later

I was in a standoff with the S.W.O.R.D member.

"Hello. I was wondering if I could make a deal with you." I said to him a smile plastered on my face.

"Out of my way." He ordered.

"No." I said.

He drew his weapons. "I gave you a chance."

I drew my own. "Fine then. Let's have some aggressive negotiations."

I charged him and pushed him back with some effort and he grunted in exertion.

Huh. I thought that would be easier.

Now that I think about it why does it feel like I've been stuck at the same level for years? Seriously my strength hasn't changed since the war against Gwyn.

Wait a minute...

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I INVESTED MY POINTS FROM LEVELING UP!?!

Nevermind that can be dealt with later. I broke his guard and punched him back. "I don't want to fight you! I want to make a deal." I yelled at him.

He looked up with a quizzical look. "The hell do you mean?"

I used telepathy. "I know about S.W.O.R.D"

He visibly began to sweat.

I pointed away from the city. "Let's talk."

He picked himself up and we walked away from the city.

We walked into Shakky's rip off bar and I saw Rayleigh at the bar. He turned to us and put one hand on his sword.

I raised my hand in surrender. "We won't cause trouble."

Drake did the same.

Rayleigh relaxed and we sat down in a booth. "Listen I'm making a group of elite warriors right now I have about 15 people in my group. You want in?"