Chapter 28

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

We exited a portal in the middle of Ashina's relief efforts in Vale.

"ASHINA TROOPS! I NEED SOME VOLUNTEERS FOR AN OPERATION! WHO WANTS IN!?!" I yelled.

Several hundred of the troops, Mercury, Whitley, and Neo got up from where they were and walked over. "WE ARE READY TO GO SIR!"

"Good answer." I said as I bought a ticket for star wars and crushed it.

On The Finalizer A.K.A Kylo Ren's star destroyer

(For those that don't know what it looks like)

We appeared in the hangar of the ship. I didn't waste time and shot the Stormtrooper closest to me.

"Blast 'em!" I yelled and the hanger erupted in fire.

I slid under cover and blasted the guy gunning for the alarm. I then shot a dark blast at the control center and saw dark spikes kill everyone inside.

I began to shoot at some of the other stormtroopers attempting to get on the machineguns.

When we had finally killed all of the troopers in the hangar I gave the next set of orders.

"Kill them all don't leave a single one alive. Cause minimal collateral damage. But if you find a man with a metal helmet, black robes, and a laser sword DO NOT ENGAGE. If you find him do not engage for any reason whatsoever. I will deal with him. Now move out." I said as I made my way to the bridge.

As I cut through the stormtroopers I found my main quarry.

Kylo Ren.

"Hello Ben." I said as I launched at him with blinding speed.

I drew my sword and we clashed blades.

Huh. It's lightsaber resistant. Cool.

As we continued to clash he froze me and sliced at me and his blade just bounced off of me.

As I broke free of his hold I grabbed him with a dark whip and threw him down the hallway.

As I jumped after him I got shot in the side. I looked and saw Captain Phasma.

How annoying.

I turned to rush at her and saw Mercury swipe at her with his halberd. He gave me a thumbs up that I returned.

As I turned back to face Kylo I barely ducked under a swing from him and punched him in the side.

I'm going to enjoy this.

I ducked another of his swings and punched him in the other side.

Wow this is fun.

I then caught his blade in my hand and crushed it.