Chapter 57

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

Several months later on a cliff over looking the final battle of the 4th shinobi war

I was watching as a massive army of shinobi was charging at the giant divine tree and sighed.

"This is going to be bloody."

Unfortunately Sasuke's squad had denied my mercy and chose death instead. I'll give Sasuke credit for one thing: he can inspire great loyalty.

I was wearing my Vergil set for old times sake cause why not?

I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see Reave wearing an Akatsuki cloak.

"You ready for this?" I asked my fellow crusader.

"Yes. I have prepared for this day for a thousand years. Finally my sentence will be over and I will explore the universes." Reave said. "Let's end this."

I nodded in agreement. "Let us begin."

We then jumped off the cliff and engulfed ourselves in Susanoo forms.

(Manus Susanoo)

(Reave's Susanoo)

(Reave's Susanoo)

We hit the ground and began to sprint in the direction of the now awakened ten tails.

I drew an energy katana, imbued it with haki, and slashed at the beast before it could defend itself and lopped off it's arm.

Then Reave came in with...is that Smough's hammer?

He jumped in the air.

I immediately leaped back to avoid being hit by the incoming force of pure power that was about to fucking flatten the ten tails.

It hit the beast square on the head and made a crater.

But it wasn't done. It's several tails thrashed and hit Reave off of it. I moved in and nearly lopped off it's head with a clean swipe but was denied by about three of it's tail and was launched back about half-a-mile.