Chapter 56

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

I was in a wall and felt like I had been hit by a truck and I was a normal human.

Fuck that hurt.

I opened my eyes to see a fist coming at me and I move my head to the side to avoid it.

I bring my fist up and uppercut Tsunade and send her onto a rooftop.

I take the moment of reprieve to coat my entire body in haki.

I use observation haki to move around the next strike and punched Tsunade right in the ribs.

I watched as she flew like a ragdoll into a building.

Then Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Kakashi, Yamato, Lee, Guy, Neji, Ten-Ten, Skikamaru, Shoji, and Ino all got thrown in front of me.

And then a tune I hadn't heard in decades began to play.

I turned to see Reave and some shadow clones on instruments playing the music.

"This is all yours!" Reave yelled to me.

I turned to see the group of shinobi picking themselves up and shaking off the usual after-affect of what I'm going to assume was getting thrown like a ragdoll.

I use the blue flames of a phoenix to wipe their fatigue away and let them gain their energy. Then I do the same to myself and feel my energy comeback in a refreshing wave.

"I already said it once and I'm gonna say it again for then newcomers."

I covered my hands in blue fire and began to get into a fighting stance.

"Let us begin."

I used shave and punched Naruto in the stomach making him throw up and punched him across the face and knocked him out like a light.

I don't need Kurama interfering.

Then I felt like someone was trying to get into my very mind.

I turned to see Ino who had a surprised look on her face.

"Really?" Was all I could say before I punched her across the face.

I then got hit in the back by what felt like one of Kizaru's kicks to the stomach.

I flew into a wall and looked at Guy who now had his seventh gate open and Lee with the fifth gate open.

I coughed up blood and realized they must have hit me so hard at least one of my lungs collapsed.

I activated my aura and my flames and felt myself get healed before shutting them off again after healing myself just enough that I don't die mid-fight due to internal bleeding or some other bullshit.

"Nice shot. You won't get another." I said before dashing forward and clashing fists with guy.

I then activate my observation haki and catch one of Ten-Ten's kunai in my teeth before throwing it at Neji who was rushing from a side. I then vaulted over one of Lee's strikes and kicked the young fighter into his master and then jumped into the sky.

I made three seeking chaos orbs and watched as they rained fire upon the shinobi.

Then I noticed a shadow was passing over me.

I looked up to see Shoji coming down on me with an enlarged fist.

I raised a brow. "Bitch please. I beat the shit out of someone who could inflate their whole body everyday. You ain't shit."