Chapter 54

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

I was looking at an army of Caesar Goons 5 small dragons, the big red dragon, and centaurs. 

Plus Law.

That just makes my job easy.

I stood from my throne and looked at the assembled force before me.

"Are you prepared to die?" I asked the mooks before me.

They're response was shooting at me.

I made a portal in front of me and one above the mooks and made the bullets rain on them from above. I watched them get turned into a bloody paste.

Law quickly made one of his patented ROOMS and dodged the bullets.

I smiled.

Now that we were alone I could convert the man to my cause.

"I know your goal boy. I wish to help kill Doflamingo and overthrow Kaido. With my power and resources along with your connections and knowledge we could turn the world on it's head." I said calmly.

"Why me?" He asked.

"You can do this willingly or I will pry the information I need out of your skull through a long and painful process. And it is far worse than torture." I said.

He winced from the mental image.

"Fine. Knowing who you are I have no doubt in your capabilities and connections. I will help you." Law said with a sigh.

"Good." I said approvingly. "Come then we must find Caesar."

I opened a portal to the lab and walked through with Law following behind.

As we entered the lab we were greeted by a body getting thrown at us. I wasted no time in turning it too ash before it hit us. I looked forward and saw that it was Yatsuhashi that had thrown the body.

"Watch it!" I yelled in mock anger at the green giant.

"Sorry!" He yelled back before punching one of the goons.

As me and law began to move through the lab I heard the scream of a child.

I sighed audibly. "Let's go fix that."

I broke out into a neat jog while Law just teleported.

We eventually arrived to see the kids going crazy.

Oh right. They need drugs.

And they ain't gonna get it.

I saw that Kalifa and Kumadori were trying to reason with them to no avail.

I used shave and knocked them all out with a few taps to their pressure points.

I turned to the ex-agents. "Pick them up and get them back to the ship. There are sedatives in the cargo hold. Go."

They nodded and grabbed some of the kids before shaving away.

I looked at Law. "Doflamingo has sent Vergo and Doflamingo himself may show up. prepare yourself."

"How do you know?" He asked me.

I looked at him. "Are you familiar with Doflamingo's background?"

Law looked at me questioningly. "No. Why?"

I sighed. "I thought not. But it is to be expected. He kept his past as secret as possible."

"What is his past?" Law asked me.