Chapter 20

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

At the exact moment of when Manus left last chapter

I have made all the circles in abandoned locations in different regions. It was time.

I put my hands together and yelled the magic word.

"PERMUTO!" I yelled.

I felt the earth quake and realized the ground was no longer safe. I launched into the sky and saw that the four cities were rising from the earth. I flew towards Anor Londo and landed in front of the cathedral.

I walked in with the most massive amount of swagger the world has ever seen.

"Guess whos back? Back again?" I said as I walked in.

"HEY YOU'RE BACK!" Faraam yelled at me.

"YEP! And I made sure that the cities were put near each other." I said.

"Thank you my friend. Truly I am in your debt." Faraam said.

"Help me kill Salem and we're even." I said.

"You brought salvation to us. We must bring salvation to this place. It is only natural." Quelaag said.

"Thank you." I said. "We may have some visitors soon." I said as we walked over to the window and saw an army of Grimm. 

"I'll distract them. Mobilize your forces." I said as I ran outside and flew to the incoming hoard and began to throw all manner of magic on the incoming onslaught.

I flew away trying to draw them away from Anor Londo when I heard the beating of wings.

Then a deafening roar.

I turned and saw that Midir and Halflight had arrived. As Midir began to literally eat away at the incoming Grimm me and Halfight began to engage in combat with the smaller Grimm.  As we hacked away I noticed that the sun seemed to disappear.

I looked up and saw about 10,000 dragonslayer arrows falling upon us. I saw that none were going near Midir so that's good.

"It's been awhile." I said as I made a barrier above us.

"Yeah. By the way me and Filia got married." Halflight said as he chopped a charging Beowolf in half.

"Really?" I said as I felt that the arrows had stopped raining. "Sorry I didn't make it."

"It's cool. You were trying to figure out how to save Lordran anyway. You get a pass." Halflight responded as he chopped a deathstalker into pieces.

"Thanks." I said as I retracted the barrier and saw that Anor Londo's forces were charging as well. "Shall we?" I asked

"After you." Halflight said as we joined the knights.

Three hours later

I annihilated one last retreating Beowolf with a darkblast.

I looked and saw that there were only retreating Grimm and that we were triumphant.

As the knights began to cheer I saw that there were atlas ships coming in.

I looked at Halflight. "Make sure Midir does not engage unless of necessary."

He then saw the ships. "Alright." He then walked over to Midir to calm him down.

I looked at Faraam and pointed at the lead ship.

He nodded and we both leaped at the ship and landed on the deck.

As the soliders pointed their weapons at is I raised my arms in surrender.

"Parley!" I yelled.

The soliders all looked at each other and Ironwood himself walked forward.

"Parley!" He responded.

I walked forward and put my hand out. "My name Manus. The man behind me is Faraam the king of Anor Londo the city down there. They are from a different dimension." I explained.

"What?" Ironwood said in confusion.

"Can we come inside? We need to talk with the other world leaders." Faraam said.

"That's a good idea. Please follow me." Ironwood said as he motioned for us to follow him into the ship. As we walked through I realized how advanced the technology for the ship is. It looked as advanced as star wars level technology. If they had the proper fuel they could probably leave this planet.

Let's save that idea for later.

I followed Ironwood to what looked like a conference room with a massive screen  on a wall. Ironwood pulled out his scroll and the screen erupted to life. I took a seat at the table as the others did.

On the screen Ozpin, Leonardo, and another person who I am going to assume is Theodore the head of shade academy.

"Good evening." I said.

"James who are these people?" Ozpin asked.

"Did you already forget who I am?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" Ozpin asked me.

"I was the one who assisted the young Ms. Rose when she fought against Roman Torchwick. You offered me a place in Beacon but I declined." I said with a growing smile.

Ozpins look turned to one of horror "Im-impossible." He said.

"Totally possible." I said. "I bet you thought I died when that Grimm army attacked me the day after."

"How did you-"

"But most importantly you bribed me to not tell your dirty little secret. You unlocked my aura for me." I said as the other people turned to look at Ozma. "About your past. Your true past."

"DON'T YOU FUCKING-" He started but it was already to late.

"About how Salem can't be killed." I said.

The other professors looked ahgast at this revalation. They then began to yell at Ozma. I smiled. "Now I don't blame you. I would have done the same myself. But with the help of this man." I said as I pointed at Faraam. The group went quiet. "We can push back and annihilate Salem. This man is the king of gods and can help bring magic back to this world. He has the tools to help us be rid of Salem. Take it away Faraam. I'm gonna head back to the surface and get my apprentices." I said as I left the room and went back to the deck and jumped off and flew back down to the surface.

When I landed I saw that the Silver knights were talking with the Atlas soliders who went down to the surface.

I walked to Halflight. "You might wanna head back to the city." I said.

"Yeah. It was good seeing you again." He said as he got on Midir and they flew off.

I then took off in the direction of Vale.

Let us begin.