Chapter 26

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

I held my sword in the air. "LET IT BE KNOWN! ON THIS DAY MANUS WALKER KILLED THE GREAT DECEIVER OZMA!"

The crowd cheered.

Then I heard a loud BOOM

I flew to the top of the dome.

It was Mt. Glenn.

It was shaking.

I realized what was happening immediately. Salem was making her move.

I made portals beneath the audiences feet.

The able bodied warriors to the walls.

The non-combatants to their homes.

The students and JNPR to beacon.

Ironwood, Winter, and Whitley to the lead ship of the Atlas fleet.

Faraam on Midir's back.

Me, my remaining apprentices, and the warriors of other worlds in front of the wall.

I saw two Atlas soldiers in front of us. They turned and aimed their guns at us.

"Who are you!" One of them yelled.

"Salvation." Quelana said.

"From what?" The other one asked.

"Look behind you." Mercury said.

As the two of them saw the advancing Grimm army they screamed and ran in fear.

I sighed.

"Who's ready to kill some shit?" I asked.

"Wherever the Abyss lurks. I will destroy." Adam said drawing his blades.

"Indeed." Artorias agreed getting his sword and shield off his back.

"Can you cut the edgy comments? It's throwing me off." Mercury said as he got his halberd in ready position.

"Agreed." Ciaran said drawing her tracers.

"Sheesh. That is a lot of baddies."  Halflight said without worry.

"Indeed." Ornstein said readying his spear.

"Wanna see who can kill the most?" Genichiro said to Sekiro as he drew back his bow.

"Loser buys drinks." Sekiro responded with a small grin on his face as he drew the mortal blade.

The three chaos sisters said nothing and made fireballs in their hands

"Now then. Let us begin." I said as I opened several portals to the Archives and Anor Londo and the troops flooded out of it.

The thieves, Gangsters, Outcasts, Knights, and Traitors.

All united against the enemy of man.

Start the music

"BANZAI!" I yelled.

"BANZAI!" The others yelled as they too charged.

As we began to tear through the initial force I saw a second wave on the horizon. I got out my scroll and made a call.

"Whitley." I said.

"Already on it master." He said.

The second wave was turned to dust instantly by a bombardment from the Atlas fleet.