Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

"Excuse us for a moment." Whitley said as he pulled me aside. "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?" He whispered-yelled. (Is that possible?)

"I understand why you may think this as folly apprentice but there is a reason to it." I calmly responded. "Do you know why Adam hates your family so much?"

"NO AND I DON'T CARE!" He yelled at me.

"The SDC branded his eye." I said.

"SO WH-wait what?" Whitley stuttered out.

"The SDC branded his eye when he was a child." I repeated.

Whitley's eyes widened. "I knew that the miners were being mistreated but to such an extent-" Whitley covered his mouth in horror the his eyes burned in resolve. "When we return to Remnant my father dies at my hands."

I smiled. "Unless Adam gets to him first." I said.

He returned it.

"I guess I'm gonna have to make it quick then." He said as we returned to the table.

"Me and Whitley will get these three and train them till they can be of use. Then we will return to you and the plan can commence. Agreed?" I asked the people assembled.

"Agreed." They said in unison.

"But quick question." Ornstein said. "We don't have much time how will you train them in time?"

I smiled. "Since I absorbed Manus's soul I gained his knowledge, power, and abilities. He was able to move through time using the abyss. How? It doesn't matter. All that does mater is that I will take my apprentices back in time and train that way so that we have more than enough time to become strong." I explained.

"Alright. Sounds like a plan." Faraam said.

As everyone got up to leave I began to sift through the memories of Manus until I found what I was looking for. I needed to use the power of darkness within me and apply it to something (Preferrably a sword) and cut through space itself. So I focused my aura to my hand and it turned black. I got my sword and moved my hand along the blade and it turned black. I sliced the air in a T and a portal opened up. I then realized this would take me through time not space. I slapped my head. I touched my blade and sucked the darkness back in. I then went to the shop and grabbed a dimensional ticket for me and Whitley. 

First target: Jaune Arc.

I crushed the ticket and me and Whitley disappeared.

On a train in the middle of nowhere

Me and Whitley appeared in the middle of a train car. I looked and saw we were in a storage car. Interesting. Did Jaune stow away on a train?

"Search the train. He is wearing white armor with gold outlines, a pumpkin black Pete hoodie, tall, and has blue eyes and blonde hair. Should be pretty easy to spot." I said.

Whitley nodded and walked out of the car. I began to search the car. Behind and in every crate and container I found. 

I eventually moved to the next car and found him sleeping in a seat. I sighed and smacked him upside the head. He jolted awake.

"WHAT THE-WHO ARE YOU?!?" He said panicked. I clamped my hand over his mouth and shushed him.

"Jaune Arc. I know you plan on attending Beacon untrained and unprepared. I want to train you." I said.

I uncovered his mouth. "How-how do you know who I am?"

"Because I know your future." I said. Whitley then walked into the car and saw me and Jaune. "This is my apprentice. Whitley Schnee." I said gesturing at Whitley.