Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

I looked around and saw that we were in a small circle near a bonfire.

It was firelink shrine.

I looked at Whitley. He was waking up as well.

"Are you alright apprentice?" I asked as I walked over too him.

"Yes." He said as I helped him stand up. "What's your name?" He asked.

Wow. I can't believe I forgot to tell him.

"Manus. Manus Walker. And you are Whitley Schnee." I said.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"A different dimension." I said.

"A WHAT?!?" He shouted.

"Kid I just got you out of the hell that was your old home. And this place is our best choice to get stronger." I explained.

"Oh yeah." He said.

"Now kid you are gonna want to sit down. Because I'm gonna teach you the facts of remnant." I said as I sat on the ground.

After explaining Ozma and Salem's backstory

"Holy fuck." Whitley said. "And that's all true?"

"Yep."

"So gods are real?"

"Yep."

"And a human controls the Grimm?"

"Yep."

"And this human is an immortal woman who is completely insane?"

"Yep. Now here's the backstory behind this place."

After explaining the entirety of dark souls lore

Whitley was stunned.

"This place is a travesty of horror and tragedy." He said.

I snorted. "That's putting it fucking lightly." I said. "But this place is probably our best chance of drawing out your power and gaining powerful enough allies to help stop Salem considering that dragons and gods exist here."

"And an eternal darkness that can consume everything." Whitley pointed out.

"That too." I said.

"What is our first move?" Whitley asked.

"First we unlock your aura." I said as I walked over to him. I then put my hand on his head and spoke the incantation. I then removed my hand from his hand.

"Now first we need to stop the tragedy that is New Londo and Oolacile. So our first move is too meet Gwyn." I said. "But we need to train you first." I stood up and drew my katana.