Festival

Takas pov

"come on Leon let's go on all the rides" I said excitedly dragging my boyfriend around the stalls.

Today was our schools festival and I was done my shift at the stalls so I was taking Leon around the festival. I never had anyone to hang out with at the festival before so I was pretty excited.

"relax babe we have all day to go round the festival there's no need to pull my arm off" Leon muttered.

"sorry I'm just a little excited" I giggled feeling a bit embarrassed.

Leon giggled and kissed my forehead "ok baby how about I win a prize for you?"

My eyes lit up in excitement "I'd love that!"

He walked up to the prize booth and picked up the gun. The game started and he shot down the stalls with perfect accuracy!

"here taka pick a prize" he said proudly.

"I like this one" I said pointing to the cat with a army uniform. They handed it to I and he hugged it. I could have swore I heard Leon call me cute.

We walked around a little more until we came across a karaoke stall. Leon's eyes lit up.

"oh babe we gotta sing a song together" Leon said bouncing around excitedly.

"I don't know about that" I muttered feeling shy.

"aww come on babe we'll sound awesome together" he said encouragingly.

I smiled at him. He's always so good at encouraging me "alright"

We sung a song together and it was actually pretty fun. At the end of the song everyone cheered. I blushed a little and hugged Leon. This is definitely the best school festival ever!