Stopping Him

(basically taka stops Leon from finishing sayaka off)

Takas pov

I couldn't sleep that night. Too many thoughts were running through my head. I decided to take a walk in order to clear my head. Sorry cleste but I have to break the nighttime rule just this once!

I wondered around the halls for a while and was about to return to my room when I saw Leon carrying a knife and screwdriver. Is he planning to kill someone?

"Leon stop right there" I yelled causing Leon to jump "what do you think your doing? Are you that desperate to escape!"

"you don't understand I-"

"oh I understand plenty!" I cut him off "your so cowerdly that you'd rather kill another then fight through it like a man-"

"she tried to kill me first!"

I stood there in shock "what?"

"sayaka invited me over. I thought she was going to teach me some music tricks but instead she tried to kill me"

Sayaka was acting strange so I can believe that she'd attempt murder.

"so you have to understand. I have to kill her before she kills me!" I could see the fear in his eyes. He must be terrified.

I sighed "your going to be alright Leon. I won't let her hurt you. Now please go to bed and stop this foolish plan"

"can I stay in room tonight" he asked nervously. He was acting alot more timid than normal.

"I suppose there's nothing wrong with two boy sharing a room. Very well come along"

"ok" he smiled cutely. Wait did I just think he's cute!

I shook the thought out of my head and went back to my room with Leon close behind.