Graduation

Takas pov

I looked up at hopes peak academy sadly, knowing that it would be my last day here.

"are you crying taka?" my boyfriend Leon asked worriedly.

"yeah a little bit" I admitted. "I met and fell in love with you here. It holds a special place in my heart"

"don't worry Taka today going to be a happy day I promise" leon said hugging me.

"thanks hon" I said hugging him back.

We entered the garden where our class was holding a tea party before graduation. Mondo saw us and waved us over.

"hey guys isn't this awesome! We're finally graduating!" mondo yelled.

"hell yeah no more homework!" Leon said high fiving the taller boy.

"I'm going to miss this place though." chihiro sighed "I met mokoto and my best friend mondo here after all"

The rest of us agreed. We made so many good memories in this place. It was weird thinking that we're never going to attend a class here again.

"Well we just gotta enjoy our last day to the fullest" mokoto said with a grin.

We nodded. He's right we have to enjoy our last day to the fullest that's all there is to it.

"alright it's party time!" Hiro yelled from the other side of the garden grabbing a fistful of food. Usually I'd be desgusted by such disrespectful behavior but it our last day so I  laughed with everyone else and joined in. After a couple of hours of partying we were called up for the leaving ceremony.

Our headmaster Jim kirigiri came up and gave us a speech about what great students we were and how much he's going to miss us. It was quite heartwarming actually.

Once he was finished he called us up one at a time to get our graduation certificate. Finally it was my turn. I politely took it from the headmasters hands and bowed at the crowd. Leon came up and gave me a kiss on the cheek which made me blush. Maybe today wasn't such a sad day after all.