NINE | SMUT

In the dark, sultry room, the air thick with desire for both lovers.

Kuroo's lips parted, his tongue eagerly swirling around the tip of Bokuto's throbbing cock. The taste of his lover's precum lingered on his taste buds, fueling his hunger. With each downward motion, Kuroo took more of Bokuto's cock into his mouth, hollowing his cheeks and applying suction that made Bokuto groan in pleasure.

"Fuck, Kuroo," Bokuto moaned, his voice filled with a mixture of lust and urgency. "You're so fucking talented with your mouth. Suck me harder, take me deeper."

Kuroo obliged, his head bobbing up and down on Bokuto's shaft with a newfound vigor. The wet, slurping sounds filled the room, mingling with their unfiltered moans of pleasure. He took every inch, relishing in the feeling of Bokuto's hardness filling his mouth.

Bokuto tangled his fingers in Kuroo's hair, guiding his movements and setting the pace. His hips rolled instinctively, thrusting deeper into Kuroo's welcoming mouth. Each time Kuroo's lips met the base of his cock, a surge of pleasure shot through Bokuto's entire body.

"You love this, don't you?" Bokuto groaned, his voice strained with desire. "You're such a fucking eager cock-slut. Take it all, Tetsurō. Show me how much you crave it."

Kuroo's eyes glimmered with a mix of satisfaction and need as he redoubled his efforts, his tongue swirling around the sensitive head of Bokuto's cock. His hands massaged Bokuto's balls, teasing and coaxing him closer to the edge.

The intensity grew, their breathing quickened, and Bokuto could feel the coil of pleasure tightening in the pit of his stomach. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

"Kuroo," Bokuto gasped, his voice strained. "I'm... I'm gonna cum. Take it, swallow it all."

Kuroo eagerly deepthroated Bokuto, his throat opening up to accommodate every inch of his lover's pulsating cock. The final few strokes were all it took, and Bokuto's release exploded into Kuroo's mouth. He swallowed every drop, relishing in the taste of his lover's satisfaction.

As Bokuto's breathing steadied, he gently pulled Kuroo up, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss, their tongues dancing in a blend of their combined flavors. The taste of their forbidden desire lingered on their tongues, fueling their hunger for each other.

Kuroo, still clouded by lust, take his fingers into his heated core. Bokuto watched his lover giving him a show. He couldn't help but to be hard because of the view in front of him.

Kuroo's body trembled with insatiable need as his fingers plunged deeper into his tight asshole. The lewd sounds of his moans and the slick noises of his fingers sliding in and out filled the room. His lover's name slipped from his lips in a wanton plea, driving him closer to the edge. Bokuto watched, a hunger burning in his eyes, his cock throbbing with anticipation.

"Fucking hell, Kuroo," Bokuto growled, his voice dripping with desire. "Look at you, still so desperate and hungry for my cock. You love pleasuring yourself, don't you? But nothing compares to having me buried deep inside you."

Kuroo's breath hitched, his body pulsating with need. "B-Bokuto," he moaned, his voice laced with desperation. "Please, fuck me. I need you inside me."

Bokuto smirked, relishing the power he held over his lover. He approached Kuroo, his steps purposeful and dominant. With a swift motion, he discarded his clothes, exposing his throbbing erection that demanded attention.

"You want this, don't you?" Bokuto whispered, his voice thick with desire. "You want my hard cock stretching your tight little hole, pounding you until you're a moaning mess?"

Kuroo nodded, his eyes filled with unquenchable desire. "Yes, Bokuto," he gasped. "I want you to fuck me senseless. I want to feel every inch of you, filling me up, making me yours."

Bokuto positioned himself between Kuroo's spread legs, his cock teasing the entrance of his lover's puckered entrance. With a wicked grin, he pushed in, slowly, savoring the tightness that enveloped him.

Kuroo gasped, a mixture of pleasure and slight discomfort flooding his senses. Bokuto's size stretched him deliciously, igniting a fire deep within. Their moans mingled in the air, filling the room with a symphony of sinful pleasure.

Bokuto's thrusts grew harder and more relentless, each movement eliciting moans of pleasure from Kuroo's lips. Their bodies moved together in a wild and primal rhythm, lost in a world of unadulterated pleasure. Sweat glistened on their skin as their connection intensified with every passionate thrust.

"Faster, Bokuto!" Kuroo pleaded, his voice filled with raw desire. "Fuck me harder! Make me scream!"

Bokuto complied, his grip on Kuroo's hips tightening as he drove into him with an unrelenting fervor. The sound of their skin slapping together echoed through the room, blending with their moans of ecstasy.

Kuroo's legs wrapped around Bokuto's waist, urging him deeper, wanting to feel every inch of him. The heat between them grew, their bodies on the edge of an explosive release.

With one final, powerful thrust, they both reached their peak. Kuroo's body convulsed in ecstasy, his moans filling the air as he spilled his release onto his stomach. Bokuto groaned, his hips jerking as he found his own release inside Kuroo, marking him as his own.

They collapsed onto the bed, their bodies spent and satisfied, breathing heavily in the aftermath of their intense lovemaking. The room was filled with the scent of sex and the lingering echoes of their uninhibited pleasure.

As their breathing steadied, Kuroo turned to Bokuto, a sated smile playing on his lips.

"Fuck, Bokuto," Kuroo panted, his voice filled with satisfaction. "You always know how to make me lose control. We're a fucking unstoppable team, on and off the court."

Bokuto chuckled, his eyes sparkling with a mix of satisfaction and adoration. "And you, Kuroo, are the sexiest, most insatiable lover I've ever had. Our chemistry is unmatched."

And in that moment, they knew that their raw desires, their unfiltered passion, were the foundation of their explosive connection.