THIRTEEN | SMUT

Kuroo has waited long enough for that owl haired bastard to make a move on him. He's dropped himself after hint that's he is most definitely interested, but the soft man hasn't said anything or tried reciprocating his feelings.

He knows, his bro, Bokuto likes him, not just cause of seeing the way he looks at Kuroo when he thinks Kuroo ain't looking but Akaashi tells him all the time that Bokuto never shuts up about him.

So why in the world is Kuroo sitting alone in his room? Why hasn't he busted in his room and finally admit his feelings?

It's a tease seeing his best friend undress every damn day and not being able to touch him the way he wants.

How obvious does he have to be that he wants him?

Is brushing his naked body against him not enough? Letting his hand graze over his asscheek not proof he wants him?

Not even 'I like your owl of a hair' gets a response aside from 'yeah, bro, me too.'

Like what the fuck?!

Kuroo tosses and turns all night. He can't keep doing this.

He wants Bokuto.

And goddammit, he's gonna have him.

He kicks off his comforter, letting his bare feet hit the floor.

Fuck, he wants that greyhead so fucking bad. He can hardly keep his dick down when images of him flash through his mind.

He's fucking gorgeous. From his long as fuck grey hair, to his plump ass, to his perfectly sculpted body that he wants to lick every inch of.

He wants him as his own, he wants him underneath him.

He wants Bokuto Koutaro, his best bro.

It's well past midnight, everyone in the dorms [just imagine them in the same school and there'll be dorms] sound asleep, even Bokuto. And he knows he's a heavy sleeper, so as he opens the owlman door, Kuroo knows the greyhead would never hear him come in and click the lock behind him, 'cause he's a deep sleeper.

Kuroo palms his boxers clad erection as he approaches the bed to find the owlman naked. That was new.

Any other time he's come to his room because of a hard time sleeping, the guy always has boxers or gym shorts on.

But tonight he's completely bare as if laying in wait just for Kuroo.

He can't help the shiver he feels as he thinks about his bro, Bokuto, doing this for him.

He's finally gonna have what he always wanted.

Kuroo slipped off his boxers and slowly crawled into bed, squeezing himself between his bro thick ass thighs, careful not to jolt him to much.

He stuffs his two middle fingers into his mouth, soaking them with his spit before slipping them between Bokuto's cheeks, rubbing over his entrance.

The owlman hummed in his sleep, pushing back against him.

Fuck.