TEN | SMUT

The morning sun peeked through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the tangled bodies of Bokuto and Kuroo. They woke up wrapped in each other's arms, their naked forms pressed intimately together. The playful banter and laughter that defined their relationship filled the air as they started their day.

"Morning, Tetsurō!" Bokuto greeted with his signature boisterous energy. "Ready for another day of conquering the world together?"

Kuroo smirked, his eyes filled with mischief. "Always, Koutaro. But first, we need to take care of some personal matters."

With that, Kuroo slid down Bokuto's body, his lips tracing a path of kisses and nibbles along his lover's torso. Bokuto's breath hitched in anticipation, his cock already stirring to life. Kuroo's tongue dipped into his navel, teasing and eliciting a moan from Bokuto's lips.

Kuroo's lips found their target, wrapping around the head of Bokuto's erection. He flicked his tongue against the sensitive tip, relishing in the way Bokuto's body tensed beneath him.

"Fucking hell, Kuroo," Bokuto groaned, his voice laced with need. "Don't tease me like that. I need you."

Kuroo pulled back with a sly grin. "Patience, Bokuto. We'll get there soon enough."

With that, he straddled Bokuto's hips, positioning himself just above his lover's throbbing cock. Slowly, he lowered himself, feeling the delicious stretch as Bokuto entered him inch by inch. Their moans mingled, filling the room with a symphony of pleasure and desire.

Kuroo began to move, his hips rolling in a steady rhythm, riding Bokuto's cock with skill and finesse. Each upward lift sent waves of pleasure coursing through his body, his tight entrance clenching around Bokuto's length.

Bokuto's hands gripped Kuroo's hips, helping guide his movements, his own hips rising to meet each downward thrust. The room filled with their unrestrained cries of pleasure, their connection deepening with every passionate thrust.

Their bodies moved in perfect harmony, a dance of ecstasy and desire. Kuroo's head fell back, his hair cascading around him as pleasure coursed through his veins. Bokuto's gaze was filled with adoration and longing, his eyes locked on the sight of Kuroo taking him so willingly.

"Faster, Kuroo," Bokuto urged, his voice filled with raw desire. "Ride me harder. Let me feel all of you."

Kuroo complied, picking up the pace, their bodies colliding with a delicious slap of skin against skin. Sweat trickled down their bodies, their connection growing more intense with each passing moment.

As the pleasure built to an unbearable peak, Kuroo's nails dug into Bokuto's chest, leaving red marks as he cried out in ecstasy. Bokuto's hands roamed Kuroo's body, gripping his ass, urging him to ride faster, to take all that he had to offer.

Their moans echoed through the room, a symphony of pleasure and desire. Kuroo's body trembled with anticipation, his walls tightening around Bokuto's cock. Bokuto's thrusts became more urgent, his hips pounding against Kuroo's ass with a primal need.

"I'm close, Kuroo," Bokuto growled, his voice strained. "You're so fucking tight. Make me come."

Kuroo's lips curled into a wicked smile. He increased his pace, the sound of their bodies colliding filling the air. The room was filled with the scent of sex, the heat of their passion consuming them both.

With one final, powerful thrust, Bokuto spilled himself inside Kuroo, his body convulsing with pleasure. Kuroo's own release followed, coating Bokuto's abdomen with his hot essence.

They collapsed onto the bed, their bodies spent and tangled together, their breaths ragged and intertwined. The room was filled with the aftermath of their love, a heady mix of sweat and satisfaction.

As they lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, their connection transcended the physical. It was a bond forged through trust, love, and a deep understanding of one another. They knew that no matter what challenges they faced, their love would always remain strong.

And as the morning sun continued its ascent, illuminating the room with a soft glow, they knew that their day had started in the best way possible. They were ready to conquer the world, hand in hand, and heart in heart.