CHASING

Jack was scared of this scene. He had hoped to tackle the situation. In the evening, Jac went to his mom's house. And Jac moves to the place of happiness i.e a small park which was placed at the behind Jack's house. And Jac started to think about childhood and Jac feel the breeze and it screams.

         The next day, Jac woke up. Jac starts the car and moved to the hotel. And Jac reached the hotel. Jessy, Emily and John waited for the arriving of Jacqueline.

          When Jac arrived at the hotel, Jessy slowly saw Jac and confirmed that was Jacqueline. Jac saw them through the mirror.

"Emily and John get ready," Jessy whispered.

"Yeah," Emily and John said.
They stalked Jac.
           Jac entered into the hotel and phoned to Emily.
Emily's phone sounded, Suddenly she jerked at the moment. Jessy and John ran away from Emily and they hide from the eye of the Jac.

             Jac saw Emily.
"Hi, Emily," and Jac hugged her.

"Hi, Jac,"  Emily said.

"Shall we move to the room," Jac said.

"Well, it's already late," Emily said.

"Right O," Jac said.

They moved to the room. Jessy and John followed them. Jessy gave a microphone to Emily to record their speech.

      When Jac and Emily enter into the room, Jac closed the door.

" We want to find the culprit. Cops were tracing me," Jac said.

" What are you telling Jac?"
Emily asked.

"It's true, Emily. I saw two cops following me," Jac said.

" Where ? "

"Come let's move," Jac said.

" Where we going?"Emily asked.

Jac left the room and started the car. Jessy and John rushed to follow them. On driving, Jac saw them and Jac drives fastly. Jessy chases them.

             Jac drives the car in zig-zag and confuses them. Jessy drives mistakenly and she drives into the wrong way. Jac felt relaxed and Jac went to the park.  And they reached the park.

"Where are we now? Jac" Emily asked.

" We are in the Town park," Jac said.

Jessy heard the speech and she drives the car to the park.

"Why didn't attend my calls? Jac" Emily asked.

"I'm in trouble, Emily. Sorry for that," Jac said.

" Well, Do you know Jackson Alex?"

"Yeah, I know him. I believe that he was your ex-boyfriend," Jac said.

" Hmm, You're right. Jack was my ex. Have you seen him?"
Jac said.

"Yeah, I have seen him with you, " Jac said.

Jessy and John reached the town park.

"I think Jac know our plan,"
John said.

" Shut up your mouth and search them. How she knows my plan?" Jessy said.

"I believe she was smarter than you. Jac noticed every step of your moves. It's a waste of time," John said.

Jessy dialled to Emily.
Emily phoned rings. Immediately, Jac grabbed her phone and answer her call.

"Emily, Where are you?" Jessy said.

"Hi, Jessy," Jac said.

Jessy shocked of hearing Jac voice.

"Why are you suspecting me?" Jac asked.

"I'm sorry," Jessy said and she cut the call.

"Ut Tu Emily,"
Jac said and she left.