THE WEDDING PLAN

Some days ago, Jack and Jessy were discussing how to plan the wedding and how to stop the wedding. Edward can't stop it anymore.

"What was the plan?" she asked.

"For your wedding?" he asked.

"Stop joking, Jack. Be serious," she said.

"I know but the situation wasn't good. Herman was sturdy in this wedding," he said.

"You must take advantage of his weakness," she said.

"What are his weaknesses?" he asked.

"Jacqueline," she said.

"Is he aware of her?"

"Maybe not, but soon she'll meet him face-to-face. We need Jac right now," she added.

"I have only two days to transform, Jessy," he said.

"No, today. You need to talk to him and arrange for a meeting," she replied.

He asked, "I don't understand anything you've said. Why do we need to meet now? They're getting married next month and all the wedding planning will be done by me alone." And why do we need to meet?" he asked.

"He was a womanizers. Despite being my best friend, I had to warn him about his bad behavior. However, you should invite him to dinner,"

"Oh my gosh! It's a great idea, but you're a jerk," he said, but he also said that she was a genius.

As soon as you're ready, you may proceed," she said and left. He changed his voice to Jac and called John Herman at the same time.

"Hello, I'm Jacqueline, Jack's friend as well as the wedding planner. Are you free on Thursday evening?" he asked in a female voice.

Herman responded, "Hello! I don't have anything scheduled for that evening.".

"We'll meet that evening," he said.

"Certainly, Jacqueline," Herman  said with a smile in contrast with dominance. She was his scapegoat, he thought. Herman's girlfriend hasn't answered his calls due to his wedding, so she might be his girlfriend for the time being. Jessica shares Jac's images with him. He took his phone and he grazed her photo.

"She's gorgeous. I want to meet her," he said.

Two days later, Jac saw him at the coffee shop. Her visit was eagerly anticipated. Jacqueline slowly approached and greeted, "Hello, Henry. I'm Jacqueline.".

The young man looked at her from bottom to top, saying, "Hello, Jac. A pleasure to meet you.".

"I wonder you gave orders to my brother," she said.

"Although I did not trust your brother at first, I will trust him now, Jac," he said.

"Thank you, Herman," She replied,

"What is the plan for my wedding? Do you have any new ideas?" he asked.

"The wedding plan is.......