HELL INTO HEAVEN

When he arrived at his grandma's house, there, he was warmly welcomed by his family member. And he was shocked that they were know about the treatment which was done to him. His mom came and hugged him.

"You were perfectly alright, Jackson," she smiled.

"All of you know about my treatment but no one is tends to stop it," he said.

"We stood by you all the time and this was your choice to do this. And now you are good," his father said.

"Ok, I'm happy now," he said.

The celebration was begin. The whole house was filled with paper and balloons. It makes a celebration mode. His grandma and grandma were so happy that his one and only grandson's trouble was over. His parents were too happy about him. They celebrate it with cutting cakes and making candies. These made him smile on his face. Mack was also enjoyed the party with them. And slowly the party was over. All of them went to their room for sleep. Jack also went to his bedroom and put his clothes stand over the mirror. And then realise he wasn't changing to Jacqueline anymore, some tears came out of his eyes.

The next day, Jack and Mack went to the park where they were met on his imaginary world.

"Do you remember this park?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"This is special for me. My dad and I would play and talk here all the time. On this bench, my dad explained about his new project particularly for you. He made research about you and solved your problem," she explained.

"Oh! this was the place which made my life from hell to heaven," he said.

"Of course, You are free now," she said.

"But what about Jac?" he asked.

"Jac? she was your one of your personalities and don't think about her that makes sense anymore," she said.

"Why? Is she was a part of me. I felt like I was living a strange life now," he said.

"You were perfectly alright and don't worry about such a thing," she said.

"Initially I thought Jac was a barrier to my life but now she is like a part of my life. You made a mistake. You should erase my personality from my six itself, you did it in my teen and it made as a part of my life. In my two imaginations, I like myself as Jack and Jac. Is not a dual. How did you erade her body for me?" he asked.

" Is TEIFO, a advanced technology made for you to eliminate your additional personality and her body from you," she explained.

"And thank you for your concern and care about me," he said.

"Is my pleasure, Jack," she said.