STOP IT

The next day, Jack went to meet John Herman. In there, he saw Jessy; chatting with him. John  Herman, was the same person that Jack saw in his dream. He was shocked.

"Hi, I'm Jack," he greeted.

"Hi, Jack. I'm John. How can I help you?" John asked.

"Hey, Jacqueline... Why are you here?" she asked.

"Jacqueline....?" John asked her.

"Oh! I'm sorry. He was my friend Jacqueline's brother Jack," she replied.

"I was Emily's friend . I am working on your wedding. So, let me know how many people will come; can we get any wedding planners? Please," He said.

"I'm sure John's wedding will be a festival for my clients and my workers. So, your duty ought to be handled by the wedding planners," he said.

"Hold on, are you a wedding planner?" John asked him.

"No, I wasn't," he replied.

"As you're not a wedding planner, why are you asking about them? He laughed and added, "You're going to handle the largest wedding the city has ever seen?" 

"No, sir. I apologize," he pleaded.

"Probably he is after his sister.Jac was a wedding planner.  And She will organize your wedding smoothly. She was the one of the greatest wedding planner in this town," she said. 

"She will plan your wedding," he said.

"I will think about it. Can you give me her contact details?" John asked. Instantly,Jack was shocked at a moment but Jessy handle it with softly.

"This is not the time to call her. You can inform Jack, and he can inform Jac. She was the best wedding planner in town. She can stop the wedding easily," she said.

"What?" John said.

She said, "She can make your wedding unique with a great design and decoration," 

"Hmmm," He said.

"All right, sir," Jack said and left. 

"Hmmm.Bye," John responded.

                                                                     When Jack returns to his house, Emily ranged him.

"Jack, Did you stop the wedding?" Emily enquired eagerly. 

"That's hard. He was contemplating the wedding. He appoints me as your wedding planner," He replied.

"Oh my god! I guess it too late,now," She said.

"Yeah. That may be the case," he said and added,"But what about your brother? His bravery was shown only to me, right and not to him. He will be a coward to him.".

"Certainly, he will always hang his head low, since he was my brother's boss. It's true!" She responded.

"Your brother was a mad," he said. The door opened at Emily's house, Edward  enters the house.

"Welcome, coward," Jack whispered.

"How did you figure him out?" she asked.

"Your brother was a D.B cooper?" he said and added, "It's hard to figure him out or guess him. He was working hard at the captionalism company. He is finished and is heading home at 8pm," He said.

"Now it's clear,you were very familiar with my brother, "she said.

"I don't know him, but Jac does," he said himself.

"Did you said something?" she said.

"Nah! " he screamed.