IN NEW LIFE

Jack started to face his trouble. He start to leave Emily because he don't like to  betrayals her feelings. He ignores her . He was his decision for his whole life. Edward starts to like Jacqueline that makes him something weird to him.

One day Emily came to meet him.

'Why did you  ignores me?'

She questioned him.

With a half mindset,  he replied, ' I don't think this all are work.'

'Are you kidding?'

'No,Emily we will break up.'

'Sure , What happened to you?'

'Just leave me alone.' And he left.Emily slowly walked with tears.

Jack felt worried about words to her. This was the chance to ignored her because his feelings were makes himself weak. He can't manage both lives with her and he never want to reveal his secret to her.

     A few years ago, Jac ignores Emily and Edward .And he started new boutiques  shop. He always thinks about Emily. He didn't want to trouble her.
But she  engaged with another guy.

      One day ,In his shop with a bell sound rings, a girl with  blond hair came to his shop. And she came near Jac.

'Hi, I'm Jessy William. Can some cloth material?'

'Sure Jessy, I'm  Jack. Just come.'

He showed some materials for clothing . And she left the shop.

     On that night , he locked the shop  . He saw the Emily on his side . A guy was with him. He saw her at that moment stopped his feet. He was stuck and his heart melts down. Her hand was hold by that man and she smile in her face . But his  faces was  covers with tears. He hide in a small gap ,when they left that place. He lightly came over that gap and he begin to move. And he tries to forgot her and starts his new life.

          .....