THE REVENGE BEGINS

Few weeks later , Jack and Jessy got married and lived their life peaceful. On One Morning , Jack Woke up early and gone for  a walk. Later , Jessy woke up and she starts cooking. While walking, Jack thought that his life so embarrassed . He likes Jessy But he was not like to live with her. After his long walk , Jack went his house with exhausted body. His head fell down with gasping, he came across the newspaper which was placed under the table. The news is about Emily Who was caught by the cops for neglecting the rules. While seeing the news, he was jolted. And he rushed to Jessy .

'Jessy, See the news. Emily was arrested by the cops,'  Jack said with appalled.

'Is Emily arrested by cops? My sweetheart , I'm the one who arrests her for driving car with overspeed and crashed with police vehicles,' She replied.

'Ok , Please release her,' Jack requested her.

'Certainly, I will release her today , My sweetheart. Don't worry about it,' She said with politely.

Jack went to prison with Jessy. At the police station, Two policemen brought Emily to Jessy. Jessy said,

'I'm sorry Emily , beware of other cops in our town . I know your are worried about your brother. Now you are released.'

'Thank you , Jessy,' Emily replied.

Emily knows that Jack and Jessy were couples now. So, She didn't talk to Jack and she left the place. Jack's watch alarmed for the full moon's eve.

'Dear, I was going to the meeting today evening . Sorry to say , I will come Tomorrow evening.'

'Ok, Come soon . I will be waiting for you,' She kissed him.

At the evening, Jacqueline followed Emily. Emily went to the Hotel. And she Follows a man, With hiding near the pillars , Jac slowly catching Emily. Emily followed the man with blue coat. And he was sat on the sofa which was placed in the meeting's reception. Behind the Emily,Jac was also notice the man. He was talking with other people . Emily moves forward and she raised her hands. And she triggered him with her pistol. Instantly, Jac pushed her and throw away the pistol. Emily got frustrated. And she said,

'What are you doing here?' She scolded .

'I apologise for doing this,' Jac replied.

Emily moved silently from that place. Jac stopped her and asked,

'Who's the man ? Are you an assassin ?'

'No , I'm not an Assassin or murderess . I'm came here to take revenge for my brother's death,' She said with infuriatingly.

'What are you saying?' Jac questioned her.

'His name was Henry Richard. You might be seen him on Edward's last party.'

'Yeah, Go on.'

'Since two months , I trying to find the reason for my brother's death.Jessy got reference from Edward's post-mortem and she reported finally it was an heart attack. But i got an secret report of him . He drank Poisonous drink which was mixed with his drinks . And so He died.'

'Is Henry did it?' Jac asked her.

'Surely, He killed my brother.'

'For what?'  Jac questioned her.

'I don't know but I want kill to him,'  she angered wildly.

'Don't worry about it, Emily. I be with you . We will first find the reason , Why he killed Edward?' Jac said.